• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Stoner thread.

J...

I don't care what any antiweed tit suckers have to say Im going to make this thread for those of us who do appreiciate what god was so gracias as to bless us with. Mary Fucking Jane. Pretty much any weed can go on and this thread, I even welcome the butt hurt antiweed smokers to come in here and whine about it because, it doesn't kill, its not a gateway drug and its a fuckin plant so use that shit.

And before anyone says it this threads not for attention as any real stoner knows you don't smoke for attention you do it because well you wanna.

So feel free to discuss what cha smoke, hookups, how much you like to smoke a day/week/month/year, ext.

Me I usually stick to high mids as I get some mean hook ups, pretty much whatever I buy I pay half for so basically I get 20's for 10 and 40's for 20, ext. Then for chron I get one hit quit shit for 20 a gram.

Supposed to get some good chron this weekend some Pk kush which is Pure Kush and dear god is it good, we had the bag open for 5 mins and in that time the whole house stank of weed. Probably going to get 2 grams of that and a 20 bag to keep me well supplied through the weekend.

NasJayz

I love to smoke weed but I don't know where to buy it I can't wait for it to be legal. I have a nephew I used to get some from him but I haven't seen him for a while now.

G 3

I love to smoke weed but I don't know where to buy it I can't wait for it to be legal. I have a nephew I used to get some from him but I haven't seen him for a while now.

Dude if you live in California just go get a license. All you have to say is you have bad migranes and weed is the only cure, those physicans hand out mmj licenses all the time.

Weed is my favorite hobby. Only because it makes every single thing better tv, movies, music, food, sex, wrestling, and just sitting around.

I usually get Z, but sometimes I'll buy that grand daddy purp or some exotic for like 25 a g. I'm starting to grow some weed right now, hopefully I'll be able to harvest by the end of september.

J...

Sounds pretty bad ass, Im stuck in Michigan (I take it your from Cali?) and its alot harder to get your card. I honestly believe I could use it for medical purposes as I have sleeping problems and am afraid to take sleeping pills becuase of previous pill addictions (I wonder if thats a legitiment reason?) but anyways I read all you need it to have 2 priors on your medical record of chronic pain of the same place and my knee is really fucked up from year of playing soccer and wrestling so Im thinking Ill just go in there twice and complain about it and then go get my card, hopefully it works if not either way Imma keep smoking.

G 3

Nah dude I'm in North Carolina. I say go an try, all they can say is no, and if you keep trying you'll find one eventually.

But yeah this november California gets to vote on whether or not to legalize it for recreational. If it is legalized, I bet all the 11 other states follow, and then the rest of the country starts. Though, the feds are probably going to be shutting shit down.

J...

Nah dude I'm in North Carolina. I say go an try, all they can say is no, and if you keep trying you'll find one eventually.

But yeah this november California gets to vote on whether or not to legalize it for recreational. If it is legalized, I bet all the 11 other states follow, and then the rest of the country starts. Though, the feds are probably going to be shutting shit down.

For real? how have I not heard this yet, If thats the case I been planning on moving there in January and this pretty much seals the deal, its about time people catch on. If drinking and ciggarettes can be legal no reason Weed should not be.

G 3

No not in NC in Michigan or California. Anywhere medical marijuana is legal, you just have a little appointment, and boom, you can now buy weed through a vending machine.

What's your favorite way to get high?

1. bowl
2. bong
3. vape
4. blunt
5. joint

J...

I don't get your first part, you was saying legalization for recreation in California thats why I said I wanted to move there. What you mean No NC, Mich, or Cali? and I don't really have a fav actually I like to switch it up smoke a bowl outta the bong, then maybe a bowl bowl, then a joint. But if I had to choose bongs cause there so awesome and theres so many variaty's plus they get you higest besides Vape's but vapes take the smoking part outta gettin high.

G 3

I thought you were talking about the first part because you bolded it. It's going to be voted on in November. Hopefully it passes.

Yeah I know what you mean about vapes. I'm planning on getting a new bong or bowl this month. I'd love to get a roor bong.

Wordlife

Smoked a bowl, two blunts and blue mist hookah.... all mixed and smoked with Orange Mango Hydro....

Christ. Talk about a high.

J...

Ohhh didn't mean to do that at all and hopefully that shit pass's as for Bongs my fav by far is Zongs. My friend had a crazy one that look like this one imma post a pic of except all the parts when diff ways, it was insane.

o_REGULAR_GREEN_ZONG.bmp.jpg

Youd have to fill the bowl to fill the chamber so if you could clear it you were cleaning and entire bowl. I got almost there one time but then chocked out smoke for about 20 mins, it was insane.

J...

I thought you were talking about the first part because you bolded it. It's going to be voted on in November. Hopefully it passes.

Yeah I know what you mean about vapes. I'm planning on getting a new bong or bowl this month. I'd love to get a roor bong.

Ohhh didn't mean to do that at all and hopefully that shit pass's as for Bongs my fav by far is Zongs. My friend had a crazy one that look like this one imma post a pic of except all the parts when diff ways, it was insane.

o_REGULAR_GREEN_ZONG.bmp.jpg

Youd have to fill the bowl to fill the chamber so if you could clear it you were cleaning and entire bowl. I got almost there one time but then chocked out smoke for about 20 mins, it was insane.

Smoked a bowl, two blunts and blue mist hookah.... all mixed and smoked with Orange Mango Hydro....

Christ. Talk about a high.

Haha you better have some of that dro when I roll through Chi Town this summer. I'll be bringin some Detroit Chron and we'll compare and see what city does it best. I'm confident they'll both be good but my D Town chron will blow your mind.

G 3

Here are a few plants that sprouted today.

21dlidc.jpg

There's four of them, the one looks like it'll die soon, but it's early so who knows that could be some potent bud someday.

J...

Those look pretty good, my friends and I tried growing but my roommate is an idiot and we had plans to plant them in the woods in this spot way back off the trail no one goes to but he decided to plant them drunk and we lost them and they were pretty good when he went to plant them. If I get my card imma use it to my advantage, theres dealers around here that if you agree to let them be your grower will grow you 2 pounds of chron as long as you let them keep the rest each cycle, pretty damn good deal if you ask me. Works too.