The Stephen King Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
It's his birthday and I've always been a big fan so I thought fuck it, let's make a Stephen King thread.

Should be plenty to discuss, favourite books, least favourite books, favourite and least favourite film and TV adaptations, there's so many.

I'm a big fan of a lot of his stuff, but my favourite book of his is Pet Sematary and favourite movies would be Shawshank and as far as horror is concerned it's The Shining, both of which are in my top 10 movies of all time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Recently read his newest books, Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes and both were great. It is still one of my all-time favourite novels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Yeah, It is fantastic, a real epic.

I haven't read either of those yet, I'm behind as far as his new stuff goes. Should really got a pick one up. Full Dark, No Stars was the last book of his I read and boy that one lives up to it's premise and it really, really dark and depressing. Under the Dome was the last novel of his I read and that one is fantastic.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Read Doctor Sleep dude, but re-read The Shining first for the full experience. Doctor Sleep is seriously one of his best books in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
I just read The Shining for the first time a couple years ago, I had already seen the movie though so I really don't think I got the full experience of it because it's definitely not one of my favourite of his. Still would like to read Doctor Sleep though.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
It and the Dark Tower series stand out as my faves by him.

Swinny

Reaction score
It and the Dark Tower series stand out as my faves by him.

I haven't read the Dark Tower series. I have like two or three of them but not the first, so I need to get that so I can actually start it lol.