The State of AWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
1930-lynching.jpg

Yup. Truth.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Very true, Ive been apart of this forum since 03 and never seen it this dead. That picture was pretty fucking graphic, but it does make a good point.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wait, is AWF the lynch mob, or the lynched?

>_>

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and everybody is good at pointing out the obvious, but so far nobody was good enough to come up with anything to help

Axis

Reaction score
I still say we should just all go to a free zetaboard

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
How about getting the percs that they promised us when TNA bought out our impactwrestling.com domain?? I definately remember reading how thered be some TNA wrestlers posting on the boards from time to time. I feel like since the name change, we've gotten completley fucked in the a. And thats not fair at all seeing as we were promised certain things, I dont even see any thing special about the AllWrestling.com home page..Its the same as its always been. Someone with power around here NEEDS to get intouch with someone about that bullshit.

Otherwise what more can we do? The people who post here regularly continue to do so, but theyve been dying off one by one and now theres only about a good 10 memebers left who are actively posting. We definately need to reach out to someone so we can get our names out there, because I love this forum, I just hate what its becoming.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh, and just because I can, here are the new post statistics from both 2009 and 2011. Most times there is at least 5x more activity on each day in 2009 than there has been in 2011. Gee, wonder what happened? (ego stroking)

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled2-2.jpg

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
How about getting the percs that they promised us when TNA bought out our impactwrestling.com domain?? I definately remember reading how thered be some TNA wrestlers posting on the boards from time to time. I feel like since the name change, we've gotten completley fucked in the a.

yea, for the main site, not the forums
Its the same as its always been. Someone with power around here NEEDS to get intouch with someone about that bullshit.
Only Mark has that kind of power, and I doubt he cares that much about the forum as long as his main site is fine.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Oh, and just because I can, here are the new post statistics from both 2009 and 2011. Most times there is at least 5x more activity on each day in 2009 than there has been in 2011. Gee, wonder what happened? (ego stroking)

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled2-2.jpg

We killed it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and yea, ''we'' means me, you, g1, beer, the aussies, mike chaos and so on, take your share of the poisoned pie...