The Sopranos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Finished Season 2 and it's definitely more cynical than the 1st, that's for sure.

Bobby gets too much shit in season 2, he's just a nice guy trying to do his best and everyone constantly insults him. It really does make everyone else look worse in comparison.

Big Pussy's whole arc is wild too. He ultimately gets too careless and just gives up that he's working for the FBI to the guys. He does a total 180 Midway through the season because he was snubbed by Tony for the Captain position, but what was he expecting? He was already under suspicion.

The final episode is a total fever dream too. I like the first season more than the 2nd, that's for sure, but this one does have a more emotionally gripping finale with Pussy's death.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is wild that a fever dream is what lead Tony to know for sure
I feel like Pussy was a dead man the moment he stepped on that boat tho. Had he denied he was involved he was probably going to be killed.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
After he helped Tony killed the kid that shot Christopher I thought he was def gonna get popped by the feds. After that it was only a matter of time.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
After he helped Tony killed the kid that shot Christopher I thought he was def gonna get popped by the feds. After that it was only a matter of time.
Oh speaking of, what a pair of fucking dumbasses.

What was their grand plan exactly? Kill Christopher and team with Richie Aprile to wipe out Tony's group? What a pair of dunces

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh speaking of, what a pair of fucking dumbasses.

What was their grand plan exactly? Kill Christopher and team with Richie Aprile to wipe out Tony's group? What a pair of dunces

“These two suck each others dicks”

Yeah and the one guy having to shit whenever they robbed someone is a choice

And people say this show isn’t supposed to be funny at times

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
“These two suck each others dicks”

Yeah and the one guy having to shit whenever they robbed someone is a choice

And people say this show isn’t supposed to be funny at times

It's funny af lmao people are so weird thinking only actual comedy shows can have jokes sometimes

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So Season 3 is finished, and I'm not gonna lie, I think it was overall the worst season of the show so far.

First off, Ralphie is such a dislikable character and I dunno why the show continually tries to make him sympathetic when so much of the shit that happens is his fault. He's a big earner for sure, but my god, it's insane the shit he gets away with, including murdering his girlfriend, who really didn't do anything wrong other than get into debt with Silvio.

Jackie Jr. is also such a god damn idiot. It's no wonder he gets himself and half his crew killed when they rob a low stakes poker game. He didn't have any of the skills or street smarts to make it in the mafia business, and he didn't even have the bookish intelligence to do anything with his life. He fucked up because he didn't bother applying himself and thought everything in life should have been handed to him.

Anthony Jr. as well, this whole season has been him finding a place in life, being a successful high school football player, but peer pressure and his anxiety attacks keep fucking him up. It's utterly ridiculous.

I will say though, Pine Barrens has probably been the best episode in the entire show thus far. Taking the show and making it similar to a thriller horror movie was a good concept, and we do actually get a lot of insight into how Paulie thinks.

That said, Gloria Trillo is such an annoying bitch, of course Tony would fuckin' fall for her. She clearly has emotional issues and Tony wonders why she's a fuckin' psycho. Finally, there's "Employee of the Month" which might be the worst episode in the series. The sexual assault scene is not fun and made me pretty uncomfortable the whole way through.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In the midst of Season 4 right now and I already think it's much better than Season 3.

But genuinely fuck Janice for preying on a grieving Bobby. She really is just one of the worst characters on the show. Especially after getting Ralph to dump Rosalie, and then realizing she didn't want him in the first place.

Also Ralphie almost getting whacked by the New York mafia cuz he can't keep his mouth shut sounds about right. Don't talk shit about a man's family.

That being said, Paulie being in jail is a great set-up to why he's not around and Christopher is being involved even more now. Paulie also being the one to tip off the New York mafia on a lot of the Soprano business also is a perfect way to add tension to the season. Patsy and Chris having a rivalry might pay off later, but I dunno.