• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Smark Mini Golf League - Playoffs 2020

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Round 6 Update

54f6172c6bb3f7ac12d23756

Larry David: Holy shit sandwiches smeared in pig sweat did any of you catch the murder that took place at Cape Canaveral - 'MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING' Shania Twain absolutely butchered the last hole of the course and was actually unable to finish the round and I have found out the officials have added 200 to their stroke differential. This meant that 'MISTER' Hollywood only needed to complete the course which they would - they would still post a dismal +55 for the round. However, this is Hollywood's first win in the competition meaning that Hollywood will finish the regular season in 5th, whilst Shania Twain claims the wooden spoon finishing dead last failing to score a single point in the regular season.

In our second match of the round - we find our number one seed facing off against our points leader in what thought at the start of the season, as potentially being the game of the tournament and I can confirm that it did not disappoint. 'TIGAH KING' RAIDOKKEN went around the course 22 under par (-22) which I think is without a doubt one of our best scores in the tournament so far, and 'CAPTAIN CHAOS' Christian Cage also put on a great performance but feel short only managing to score -16 and you have to wonder if he had chosen to face someone else in Round 6, this could very much have been a solid win for the number one seeded entrant. An infographic of the league is now being shown, now? It is up - I can't see anything on my side!

Position NameStroke Differential WinsLossesBonus PointsPoints
1stRaidokken-2551127
2rdJuice (Yet To Play R6)+641123
3rdPetty Amore(Yet To Play R6)+6523117
4thChristian Cage+3233016
5thHollywood+1461506
6thShania Twain+2560600

Larry David: As it stands Juice will be required to not only to win her match against Petty Amore, but will need to score -23 for the round to win the league and the Shooter McGavin Trophy. Although, unfortunately even if Petty claims a bonus point win this round because of the fact that Christian Cage lost to Raidokken - Petty Amore has now locked in 3rd position. Although, I feel this comeback king will be looking to finish the regular season on a high!

The winner of the regular season will be awarded this tag:

pmGF0Kr.jpg

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
eh I'm likely not playing that last round, it got annoying and I got bored after trying to play it. So, eh. You win I guess.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Round 6 Update

54f6172c6bb3f7ac12d23756

Larry David: Big news on the course - this NASA course has swallowed the motivation of another player as 'PREZ' Petty Amore also chose to retire during the round - this of course means that he has 200 added to score differential, but also that 'CONCENTRATED' Juice will claim victory with a score -1 for the round. This in turn means that 'TIGAH KING' Raidokken claims the bonus point for the round and therefor can not be caught and will finish top of the table at the end of the regular season. We will cut to Shooter McGavin - who will carry on proceedings.

Position NameStroke Differential WinsLossesBonus PointsPoints
1stRaidokken-2551228
2rdJuice +551127
3rdPetty Amore+26524117
4thChristian Cage+3233016
5thHollywood+1461506
6thShania Twain+2560600

images

Shooter McGavin: Well I enjoyed my time away in the Caribbean on a cruise with the 'STUD OF THE SEA' Captain Lee - but I now return to you all to confirm that the inaugural winner of of the Smark Mini Golf League Regular seasson is 'TIGAH KING' Raidokken and I am happy to virtually present you with the Shooter McGavin Trophy. Of course for your protection and everyone else's this little beauty will stay with me - in the club house of course.

HT1043G.jpg

Shooter McGavin Trophy

pmGF0Kr.jpg

Shooter McGavin: We now move into the post-season - where below I am able to show you the infographic for how the first round of the playoffs will take place. Our 3rd place finisher will face 6th, whilst 4th will face 5th - in a straight elimination, with the winner then facing each other next round in an elimination semi-final. Meanwhile, league winner Raidokken will face the only person to beat him in singles action Juice - with the winner directly advancing to the League Grand Final.

uiIN5zz6dYKIezAoHwbcEViLnADqyOIAFsPbryGkB72ULYS3dFV6yGUm7hwmILGCmiA-JOuiZaK4-drCNvGFxHvKlO_wrXJa2CIUPwXTT1rxEZK_UYZjyCZ2zi_MJJSMYiKJMCdD

Shooter McGavin: I am happy to announce that the whole roster will be playing at the same course this weekend, as we travel to Texas for 'The Lone Star Championship'. For those in the Elimination Playoff a loss will mean straight elimination, although for our top two finishers a loss will send them to the Elimination Final for a chance at redemption. Good luck to everyone out on the course.

0LX4jQhgi6gCU5sRP6KOi0eNq2vS6qUboBs0fpnIyWDXhFHSh_ucJEnE7FxiTie11Jm5KwjS7sJUm_55y-hnjGO2VlqquxqWM8D8SUV9Gaef87XfSpUOOT7SUMMFDMue3b9kMY0K
En7QIb-8LAps0fThE0gOUVlpyvVTsQ67BtsKtVblt4-DXPEXdZoxJ6Kf4XkEN6nhSpSNdfV8KuslApRsWWmJFuCdHsICPM-fwRc65oNrJ4Oe4h46Vsh502EQTL4VfQmxPbz153NQ

To play this round click on the link below and choose the 'Advanced Option' - for this stage in the competition competitors will be required to compete the course - twice. So you will need to post two different scorecards.

The Lone Star Championship

Good luck to @Raidokken , @Christian Cage , @Petty Amore , @Shania Twain & @Hollywood as we enter the playoffs - and congratulations again to Raidokken for winning the league.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
1600170687272.png

Round 2: -8

I did much better this round - still not sure this will be enough to offer a challenge for the Tigah King though.

Attachments

• 1600170687705.png
    1600170687705.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 77

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Screenshot (5).png

If you press continue on this one you can still view your score btw :kawhi I didn't just to be safe until after I took the pic this time. Might get the second play through in today, or it could be later this week we'll see. This one wasn't so bad other than those dumbass fucking sun things that make you start over :francis

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:kawhi I already done got way pass that, so I closed out and gave up. I lose. :heston I mean no point in going on when that just means I'm eliminated.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
:kawhi I already done got way pass that, so I closed out and gave up. I lose. :heston I mean no point in going on when that just means I'm eliminated.

The thrill of the game....did the Marlins give up before the 9 innings were up when the Braves dropped 29 on 'em :DEAD: