• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Smark Mini Golf League - Playoffs 2020

RDK

All glory to God
I left the WS Golf tab open so you can at least see that I played the game since you made this thread :p

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Screenshot (3).png

Let me delete this off my work computer so they don't know I'm playing mini golf and watching baseball :kawhi

Also the thing gets TINY when you get to 20 :pogba

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
IDycfXD.png

Christian Cage20
Raidokken 18
Juice 17
Shania Twain 16
Hollywood 10

@Petty Amore is the only registered play yet to tee-off (no rush dude). Also, anyone else interested in taking part in this unique competition let me know.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?

IDycfXD.png

1stChristian Cage20
2ndRaidokken18
3rdJuice17
Tied 4thShania Twain/ Petty Amore16
6thHollywood10

Congratulations to @Christian Cage for winning the Par 3 Challenge and also earning the the rank of #1 seed entering league. You're benefit for the the league - is that you get to pick who you will face in your first league game (Round 1) & and who you will face in your last league game (Round 6). Once - you've made up your mind just post your choices and I will post information regarding the next round.