• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Smark Mini Golf League - Playoffs 2020

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
SMGL

If you fancy a little bit of fun, a little bit of online mine golf then please sign up here. For you're chance to become the inaugural Smark Mini Golf League Champion.
Signed Up:
  1. Hollywood
  2. Raidokken
  3. Christian Cage
  4. Shania Twain
  5. Juice
  6. Petty Amore

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
There are ton of mini-golf games online, I'm sure Juice has a good one set up for this. I'll take part unless my internet can't handle it.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
TN6y.gif

Petty

If You Smell....
at least post the site and where it's at and all the information before expecting signups.

:swaggyp

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
We are going to use a number different mini golf games, to offer different courses. People will start in a seeding event and then print screen their scores and post them. There will be a level of honesty involved.

RDK

All glory to God
We are going to use a number different mini golf games, to offer different courses. People will start in a seeding event and then print screen their scores and post them. There will be a level of honesty involved.
Thanks for putting this together Juice! Tigeraidokken is in!