• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sims Official Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah def don't pay for then at full price ever lol I think when I checked on steam it was just barely less than $1k for everything

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Japanese Home.PNG

Current design at the moment, I think it's looking just "okay", lots of work to be done though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
@Grimini Killer do you have any mods you'd recommend for realism specifically. I'm seeing slice of life recommended a lot along with one that gives better personality interactions based on traits who's name escapes me rn

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
@Grimini Killer do you have any mods you'd recommend for realism specifically. I'm seeing slice of life recommended a lot along with one that gives better personality interactions based on traits who's name escapes me rn
Realistic Reactions, Basemental Drugs, and a few others that escape me are pretty good.

Then there's...

Eh.

There's Wicked Whims but... you don't want that if you just want a PG game.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lmao yeah I saw that one too, I don't really care for a PG game but it's over the top. They made a cleaner version too tho, I might add it