The Simpsons Btb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
so u leave our thread, say that you are going to be out for like a week, are not even gone a day, make a new BTB WAW and now a Simpsons BTB....like somebody said in chat room...VINCE RUSSO AWARD...

dont mean to bash u but dude this is stupid

CT Styles

How are you going to have a succesful BTB if each one only lasts for a week?

wwerko619

Reaction score
I think this thread should be deleted, im sorry DX, but I think everyone will agree with me on this one....this thread is just spam. Nobody likes the idea, so I would just stick to WAW. Leave this simpsons crap, and go back to WAW. And I dont know what this has to do with Wrestling either....

Evil Austin

Fine... Levy, when you get online close this.. The reason you guys did not like this was because it had no wrestlers in it but it was going to be good. you should have just given it a one show chance. and even if it did work out i still would have gone with my waw btb. But since you guys are bashing and bashing it, I will take wwerko619's idea and can someone pm levy to close this and continue on with out lives and forget about this..

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Come on guys! I think you're too harsh on DX 3:16! Maybe he have some ideas in this thread! I think we are just giving some negative points to it because he will use Simpson characters instead of Professional Wrestlers. I believe that he only thought about this one because of some curiosity and think of something unique for a change. I've thought while reading this that there could be some hardcore matches on it since we all now there are lots of crazy characters in the show. I think we should see the show first before we judge am I right?

CT Styles

Homer vs Moe, Homer could offend Moe and Moe wont sell him beer anymore. ANd they settle it in a No Holds barred!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Yea, i would like to see a Grandpa Simpson vs Homer Simpson, vs Bart Simpson rivalry. If you stick with this, you will probably win most unique BTB for February or something like that :) Good Luck and i will be reading.

PS: If you ever need any help writing a match or something, i am pretty good. I know the Simpsons characters like i know my hand.

Evil Austin

Thanks Guys. It should be a day or two though till my first show is up. As i said on the first post my good computer with the shows is not with me at the moment.

Evil Austin

Yeah i will this is just a side thing to do for fun and will have shows up every now and than i am just taking a little break from waw and doing this. seeing as waw in two weeks had two pay per views, a tv special and five shows. which is alot so i will continue with waw but just not as many shows posted cause i have this one aswell.

on a side note -

i was thinking about this and instead of me just having random fights in the Springfield area should there be champions ? if so how should they be defended ? or no champions ?

CT Styles

Springfield Champion - Duff Man

Springfield Tag Team Champions - Homer & Bart Simpson

Duff Beer Television Champion - ???

Lightweight Non-Drinker Champion - Milhouse or Someone ???

Check out WWE: Big Time