The Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WELCOME TO AOHW, All Out Hardcore Wrestling, the next best thing in hardcore Xbox competitive wrestling!
AOHW is mostly based on hardcore matches, like CZW, all matches are extreme related. Everyone has to be a real character or a CAW of a real character, once that character is taken, it isn't available for grabs anymore unless they vacate that character. Everyone will be required to sign-up, listing their disposition, the character name, their finishers, they can change them if they want. Promos aren't mandatory unless the person wants to promo then they can promo in kayfabe, also matches can be recorded but don't have too, also matches results are expected to be reported back to me.

Characters

• Your character has to be a real wrestler, however they can be a CAW (Eg: Kenny Omega)

Attributes/Abilities/Skills

• Leave stats as they are, if they are between 94 and 90 that's fine, otherwise change them so that they between 90 and 94

•Reversal has to be 85

•Only Pin Combo/Diving Pin Combo Lvl 1 is allowed, other levels are banned

•Dirty Pin lvl 1 is allowed only if you're a heel (or if you're turning heel in that match), other levels are banned

• Ring Escapes 1 & 2 are banned

• Resiliency lvl 2 is banned

•Samoa Joe's OMG Moment (Powerbomb/Boston Crab Combo) is banned, because you'll either kick out and then tap or not kick out, common logic

•No constant taunting

•Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher. If you want to change a finisher (Eg: Seth Rollins' finisher) then you can but be sure to tell me

•Your finisher cannot change week after week, you pick it and stick with it.

•Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should try and be the same.

•Hit Point Ratio must be left on its default settings

During/Finishing a Match

•A match must end off of a finisher followed by a pin (the pin must come immediately after the finisher, no other moves can be performed before the pin)

•Matches are allowed to end off of OMG Moments, however only if they end up in an appropriate pinning position. If they are hit with an OMG that leaves them outside of the ring, picking them up to bring them inside the ring makes them ineligible to be pinned

•A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if your opponent has successfully kicked out of 2 finishers beforehand

•Normal submissions may only be used to ware down your opponent, not end a match

•If competing in a Tables Match, the Announce Table is not allowed to be used

•If your opponent gets out of a submission finisher, you are not allowed to pin them straight away

•If in a Ladder/TLC Match and your opponent is outside of the ring, you are not allowed to block entry into the ring by placing weapons in the way of your opponent in order to cheaply win, cause that's cheap!

•If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher

•Abusing of the crowd area to gain a count-out win on your opponent is not allowed

•Count-out/DQ victories are allowed, as long as they are legitimate. However, purposefully losing via Count-Out/DQ will still negatively effect you as it would if done normally

•No spamming/stalling is allowed ("If you grab an opponent then wait longer than 2 seconds before hitting a move, that is considered stalling. If you use a wake-up taunt and after the opponent is on their feet you wait longer than 2 seconds before hitting your finisher, that is stalling. Anything under 2 seconds is fine.")

•Your opponent must have at least an red body part before going for a pin

Tag-Team Matches

•If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until AFTER a finisher is hit before entering the ring

•The illegal man must stay on the apron at ALL times and cannot enter the ring/interfere in the match unless it is to save a pin

•If the action spills outside, the illegal man is not allowed to step off the apron or block re-entry into the ring

•Tag-Team moves are allowed and can be broken up, however after the break-up or successfully hitting the move, both illegal men must return to the apron

•The illegal man in the match cannot hold their legal opponent outside of the ring to ensure a count-out

Receiving Warnings

• If you receive 1 warning, you'll miss the week after that. If you receive a 2nd warning you'll be banned for 3 weeks. If you receive 3 warnings, you'll be banned permanently.

•Breaking any rule listed above, depending on the situation, will result in a warning

•Do not start, provoke or engage in an argument. Doing this will result in a warning

•No-showing a match will result in a strike, unless I am notified beforehand with valid reasoning

•Conduct yourself with decency in this league, on the forum as a whole and with forum/AOHW members on any social outlet. Should you be found to be violating this rule, it will result in consequences in the league (Kayfabe and OOC) and potentially the forum as a whole

Match Card/Sign-Up System

• Every Tuesday a new match card will be posted, you have the whole week to do the match and once it's done it's done unless a valid reason is given then you can re-do the match

• Every Sunday night a sign-up thread will be posted. It'll be locked on Monday night GMT and I'll make the match card

Recording

•Recording your entire match is not mandatory

•Anything in the match that is considered against the rules should be recorded using the Xbox One's built in capture functionality (Double tapping the guide button and pressing the "X" button) and sent to me via an xbox message unless you send it to me on the forum

Championships

•All champions must defend their championships at least once a month. The AOHW Champion will defend their title at every PPV

•The Hardcore belt can be defended on any show if there is a #1 contender or a challenge is made by the champion. Same goes for the tag belts

•If you lose a championship, you are guaranteed an automatic rematch, however if you lose this rematch you go to the back of the line, if you do retain the other person gets a rematch, if they win you go to the back of the line. Eg: One title rematch per person

•Championships cannot be dropped, eg: Just because you have the Hardcore title doesn't mean you can drop it for the main belt

• If you hold multiple championships at once, at a PPV you have to defended each one in separate matches

Commissioner

• The commissioner is also an in-character figure. I portray the general manager in and out of character. I will be available to compete, but I am by no means a 100% active competitor in this company. If you wish to have an interaction with the GM in-character, I must be notified beforehand

(My sign-up, I'll manage as commissioner and sometimes compete.):

Character Name: Triple H

Gamertag: DemonHunter1257

Forum Name: DemonHunter1257

Disposition: Heel

Do I agree to the rules?: I'm the commissioner so yeah, I do! (lol)

Finishers: Pedigree 1, Pedigree 2

Join the club on xbox: AOHW All Out Hardcore Wrestling

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Character Name: Kenny Omega

Gamertag: zombiezkiller77

Forum Name: TheFrostyBlur

Do I agree to the rules?: yup
Finishers: Rocket Dropper, Lift Up powerbomb

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Character Name: Kenny Omega

Gamertag: zombiezkiller77

Forum Name: TheFrostyBlur

Do I agree to the rules?: yup
Finishers: Rocket Dropper, Lift Up powerbomb
You're in and also if you have the new moves pack Kenny's finisher is in there! (the fireman's carry front slam or something!)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Oh what the hell, not sure if 3 people is enough to start this off but I'll help :)

Character Name: AJ Styles

Gamertag: RedDwarfTechy

Forum Name: RedDwarfTechy

Disposition: Face (can't have all heels right away can we? XD)

Do I agree to the rules?: Yes
Finishers: Styles Clash, Phenomenal Forearm

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Oh what the hell, not sure if 3 people is enough to start this off but I'll help :)

Character Name: AJ Styles

Gamertag: RedDwarfTechy

Forum Name: RedDwarfTechy

Disposition: Face (can't have all heels right away can we? XD)

Do I agree to the rules?: Yes
Finishers: Styles Clash, Phenomenal Forearm
You're in :)

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy