The Shield's Next Steps

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Well, it was a wonderful year and a half of destruction, mayhem, and manipulation. Last night we saw Rollins turn his back on Dean and Roman. It was definitely something that I was not expecting, and was legitimately shocked! While we may all have our own ideas on how it should have happened, the deed is done.

Im thinking Ambrose and Reigns will stick together for a bit, but who knows they could also go separate ways. Other than each other, there are not many people who will have their back, after destroying most of the roster over the last year and half. Reigns has also received one hell of a beat down the last few nights, so I would not be surprised to see him go one on one with trips. :hhh3: As for Ambrose, not sure where he will be doing, but I know it will be interesting to see it play out.

RIP Shield...:reigns:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I personally think @ThatGuyFromNukemHigh is on to something with his idea that Rollins is a mole. Whatever they go with though, I hope they don't add another member to The Shield. Maybe a partner for a one time thing, but definitely not a full-time member.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I personally think @ThatGuyFromNukemHigh is on to something with his idea that Rollins is a mole. Whatever they go with though, I hope they don't add another member to The Shield. Maybe a partner for a one time thing, but definitely not a full-time member.

ooo. I did not even consider him being an insider, that would rule~!

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Was the first thought I had after reading the ending of the show. I don't think it would work to just beat Evolution, you have to dismantle it one stone at a time, and leave it so broken that it could never reform.

They have already succeeded in having Flair take their side, and Batista quitting. Now they just have Trips and Orton, and it was @deezy that really got the ball rolling with his idea of Orton/Rollins vs. Reigns/Ambrose, Rollins turns on Orton in the middle of the match, and they end the night with the triple powerbomb on Orton, leaving only Triple H(with possibly the Outlaws making a return for his only remaining back-up) to take on a not only physically dominant Shield, but now dominating Triple H at his own game, and proving they can be even more of a threat on the cerebral level.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Was the first thought I had after reading the ending of the show. I don't think it would work to just beat Evolution, you have to dismantle it one stone at a time, and leave it so broken that it could never reform.

They have already succeeded in having Flair take their side, and Batista quitting. Now they just have Trips and Orton, and it was @deezy that really got the ball rolling with his idea of Orton/Rollins vs. Reigns/Ambrose, Rollins turns on Orton in the middle of the match, and they end the night with the triple powerbomb on Orton, leaving only Triple H(with possibly the Outlaws making a return for his only remaining back-up) to take on a not only physically dominant Shield, but now dominating Triple H at his own game, and proving they can be even more of a threat on the cerebral level.
Well their enforcer just quit, why not just beat the ever living shit out of them and let it be that? Machiavelli tactics like that, would be Russo-esque by having Rollins jump from group to group. Rather have this be a vehicle to make another legit title contender, because who does Daniel Bryan actually have to work with? I'll say this in out of date context....Bryan has ne "heel" challengers, the lack of maineventers is so bad that Kane is the only feasible challenger the champ has. Atleast with Rollins, you have a program probably after Summerslam.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He better be a mole because otherwise Rollins turnin' on The Shield seemed incredibly stupid when they pretty much cemented that the Authority or Evolution can't keep them from runnin' the show. It looked like a step backwards.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He better be a mole because otherwise Rollins turnin' on The Shield seemed incredibly stupid when they pretty much cemented that the Authority or Evolution can't keep them from runnin' the show. It looked like a step backwards.

WHY?

Roster has ZERO contenders for Bryan for the upcoming months. After Cena who does Bryan face during the fall? Why not keep Rollins with Trips, he gets handed a shot after that whole Reigns/Ambrose business is over.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
There are better vanilla midgets than Tyler Black that they can use to move up the card.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
There are better vanilla midgets than Tyler Black that they can use to move up the card.
Not anyone newly aligned with the biggest heel in the company. Noone is near that spot yet. You can hotshot a guy who left a faction who was at their peak of popularity. It's just good business, better end it before it gets stale. Then when you bring it back, people will be salivating over it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much expect for Ambrose to turn on Reigns in a tag match against Rollins and Orton with the motive behind it being them not liking how Reigns had become the standout getting most of the hype and attention behind him.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Have Maddox return in a match where his job is on the line, against Randy Orton... no interference... Maddox with a clean, impressive win only to get beat down by Evolution after the match, and then Reigns/Ambrose make the save and reveal that Maddox is the newest member of The Shield.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maddox???? :banderas:

That's Blue, guy couldn't beat his own dick at night before he became a GM, was a former referee.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Well their enforcer just quit, why not just beat the ever living shit out of them and let it be that? Machiavelli tactics like that, would be Russo-esque by having Rollins jump from group to group. Rather have this be a vehicle to make another legit title contender, because who does Daniel Bryan actually have to work with? I'll say this in out of date context....Bryan has ne "heel" challengers, the lack of maineventers is so bad that Kane is the only feasible challenger the champ has. Atleast with Rollins, you have a program probably after Summerslam.

I didnt realize the lack of heels... I guess they could cram ryback into the program again :DB2:

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Pretty much expect for Ambrose to turn on Reigns in a tag match against Rollins and Orton with the motive behind it being them not liking how Reigns had become the standout getting most of the hype and attention behind him.

Turning and joining the Authority? Or just turning and goin solo

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who would take Ryback as a serious contender? Atleast Rollins has the Authority in his corner.
Ryback was a failed Heyman guy, and in a JTTS tag team.