The Shield - New Third Member?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Here's your chance to voice your opinion ; yoyr choice for the new 3rd Member of the Shield - My choices - Batista or Cena. Yours?

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Nobody. I think the chemistry the three of them had was great and putting somebody else there just wouldn't compare.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Adding a new member to The Shield at this point wouldn't be wise. They'e done literally everything you can do as a group already - they've won championships and went over just about every trio of three men that you can possibly go over, what's the point of doing all of it over again only with a new member in Rollins' place? After the perfect chemistry that Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns have had with one another for so long, trying to duplicate the group with anyone else this late in the game would practically be guaranteed to fail.

Plus, when the day comes for The Shield to reunite for a short period of time (like a lot of popular stables do... NWO, D-Generation X, Evolution, etc.), you want it to be just with those original three and not with anyone else.

All good things come to an end and it's time for these three to go off onto their own separate paths and carve out a career for themselves as singles competitors. Rollins is already on his way there, and Reigns and Ambrose will be soon enough.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
CM Punk. lol

Just like Lockard explained, adding another memeber to The Shield would be pointless.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not Nick Fury, that Big Boss ripoff.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
After tonight, it seems that The Shield are no more - just like that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The Shield is gone.

Until five or six years from now when it will benefit WWE to bring them back together for another run.

Then the wags can call it Shield 2.0.

wk