The Save a Emo foundation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i've been asking that question for a while. been called an emo 100 times before, even in real life. never got an answer why...but who cares? emo shall it be!

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
teenagers that listen to bands like mcr etc. and self harm for attention and have their hair brushed over one eye. They always have a problem and are upset and expect others to come running to comfort them and give them attention. They use self harm as a way of coping with their problems.

But the women do look hot as they wear tight jeans and tops. See the above pictures. I would've quoted wikipedia but it gave a crap description. How do i know all of this? sadly and embarassingly, i used to be one.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO...see I know alot of emo chicks I dated some....and see I am like why not help the females become happy....I mean who gives a fuck about the guys who are emo....so yea TDK sorry....but I mean come on people...Emo chicks need love to...but only if there hot...see I am doing this so you know I can help them and also hell maybe get a hot emo girl of my own....so yea this will start in 4 weeks...add me on myspace and if an emo chick in your area is looking for some loving I will send them your way...now of couse no one will know its me running it as I will have a myspace for this foundation...so yea PM for my myspace.

the dark knight

lemme c

Emo is also sometimes associated with a certain fashion. The term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts which often bear the names of rock bands (or other designed shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes (often old and beaten up) and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[13][14][15] Emo fashion has changed with time. Early trends included straight, unparted hair (similar to that of Romulans and Vulcans in Star Trek), tightly fitting sweaters, button-down shirts, and work jackets.[citation needed] This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[16]
Another example of hair characteristic of emo
Another example of hair characteristic of emo

In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty.[17][18][19] It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.[20][21]
tight jeans? nope...not in a long time :08:
bangs? wtf is that? nope
black hair? well, it dyed itself naturally. i had nothing to do with it.
straight hair? not me....im bald now :)
tight t-shirts? nope
t-shirts with rock bands? oh hell yea. thats most of my t-shirts..
belt buckle crap? nope
black sneakers/whatever? check
black horn rimmed glasses? i stopped wearing glasses in year 7 but yea..lol
emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, angsty and depression? check..not really though.
suicide and self injury? fuck no. hurt others yea, i'd enjoy it. but not me :jumpon:

J

Dude Wikipedia's so wrong...Cuase half the stuff they said fits me...and i'm so not...