• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

Cwalker

Wish Mercedes the absolute best in whatever she has planned in her future. She has been one of my favorites since NXT…

But to act like she didn’t have a little diva in her is ridiculous.

Not Shawn Michaels level, but she did have diva tendencies

Redboy123@

She should probably try and get to Beckys and Charlotte's level before asking to get the same pay. I think she has the potential to be an even bigger star then those two, shes way more marketable then both of them imo.

It's a shame she is leaving because under Triple H she could be a huge star. WWE are missing out on alot of money letting her leave .

Roy Mustang

I will say this(and I’m not defending WWE if this is true)

But Becky Lynch was the biggest star in the business at one point. So not giving Sasha the same amount of money that you gave Becky isn’t that unreasonable.

I mean fair but why you paying Charlotte that much? Banks is easily as big a star as Charlotte with a tenth of the booking help Charlotte has had. Like Becky is a big star but people way overhype Charlotte's star power

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
:drose

GOATlotte

But also, why are we thinking Sasha won't be back in WWE pretty soon? Is that something that's out of the question? Could easily be back by this time next year as far as we know, yeah?

Roy Mustang

I mean Charlotte is the top woman in company history so…

Yeah cause WWE insist on shoving her down people's throats (see her being inserted into what should have been Becky vs Ronda). Banks deffo deserves the same pay check as Charlotte. Becky I can see the argument but nah Charlotte ain't that big of a star imo.

Roy Mustang

GOATlotte

But also, why are we thinking Sasha won't be back in WWE pretty soon? Is that something that's out of the question? Could easily be back by this time next year as far as we know, yeah?

If WWE are leaking shit like saying she is difficult to work with, it most likely means she ain't coming back and WWE know she isn't for the time being. She might go back one day but this is giving Bray, keith lee, mox vibes etc.

Hell they did it with Charlotte at one point from memory too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
fwiw, even being out wrestling for 6 months or wtv it's been, Sasha has more followers on akll major platforms than Becky (by a small bit, few 100k) and I'm guessing they both destroy Charlotte's social media following. ppl can dismiss it all they want but Sasha is very much a big time player despite her on and off booking unlike the former

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

GOATlotte

out of the question? absolutely not

likely in the immediate future? Unlikely given latest reports

plan can however change, pal!

Roy Mustang

again though, Charlotte rules and so does Becky. All the horsewomen are fantastic really.

Not saying she sucks. She doesn't even as someone beyond sick of her due to booking. But Sasha is more of a star imo. I know which one I'd rather in AEW (I'd take either but Sasha would probs draw more new fans imo)