• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Saga of Sasha Banks (and Naomi) Megathread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I could absolutely understand if they wanted to bring back Sasha from a merchandise and popularity point of view. But nothing has been lost when Naomi walked out and I really hoped she would stay away.

Cwalker

I could absolutely understand if they wanted to bring back Sasha from a merchandise and popularity point of view. But nothing has been lost when Naomi walked out and I really hoped she would stay away.
I’m not gonna say that I hope she stays away but you’re not far off the mark.

Sasha is obviously the bigger star and someone who I think both fans the company prioritize to have back.

But on the low, Naomi does have a couple gems under he belt

Lethal

Tiffy Time
77A03661-2670-48F2-B9AB-592EB20EE192.jpeg

How reputable is this source?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
View attachment 29660
How reputable is this source?

"I am not 100 percent confirming this, but since everybody is asking about it, I do have one source who is saying that, 'Yes, Sasha and Naomi have made a deal to return,'" Alvarez said. "So we'll know more I'm sure within two hours. But I'll just say I think it's true. I'm pretty sure. But I can't say 100 percent."

Quote from Alvarez about this story

Dale

Super Moderator
Kermit the leaker on Reddit has confirmed Sasha is returning but didn't say anything about Naomi.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Why isn’t people can’t have a disagreement and not result to name calling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro