• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is it okay that I posted about someone hospitalizing two congressional staffers without commenting on that or is it only a problem when people criticize Elon Musk?

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

People using restrooms who are accused of being trans also will be obligated to undergo genitalia exams, DNA testing, and other invasive procedures.

Seriously, fuck Florida Republicans, fuck the people who vote for them, and fuck people who are for this kind of shit. All of this is absolutely a violation of human rights to privacy. There needs to be more outrage and these measures need to be stopped and ended.

Doom

La Bestia
I fucking hate DeSantis having his way and going to greater lengths to hate LGBTQIA+ by signing these horrible bills. I suggest everyone in that group to move out of the fucking state that's run by that Nazi.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Florida's hardline stance into discriminating against and segregating LGBTQ people will almost certainly galvanize other states into enacting their own laws.

The issue is that almost all of Florida's anti-LGBTQ legislation is a gross violation of not just the 14th Amendment, but also the 4th Amendment and the 8th Amendment.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Even better comparison, you change the wording from LGBTQ and Trans to Jews...

It's almost like these people are openly flaunting fascist ideology.