• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Yeah, all my homies hate Andrew Jackson.

Which means @Charlie and @Hayterade are my homies.

But yeah, Jackson alongside Andrew Johnson and another person who shall not be mentioned are probably in my top 3 for Worst Presidents of All Time.

While I'm at it, my opinion of Thomas Jefferson has really soured the last few years too.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Yeah, all my homies hate Andrew Jackson.

Which means @Charlie and @Hayterade are my homies.

But yeah, Jackson alongside Andrew Johnson and another person who shall not be mentioned are probably in my top 3 for Worst Presidents of All Time.

While I'm at it, my opinion of Thomas Jefferson has really soured the last few years too.
Ah, Johnson another "hero" of Tennessee, who was nothing but fucking scum

Deezy

DZ PZ

It's not self defense when the attacker is out and you keep strangling him for 15 minutes, even as an amatuer grappling practitioner I know that when your attacker goes limp, you let go and find other ways to subdue them.

This shit was murder....no matter how fucked up the other guy was acting.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
nice nugget of a post I thought I would share

Without the Bush and Trump tax cuts, debt as a percentage of the economy would be declining permanently.
https://www.americanprogress.org/ar...ly-responsible-for-the-increasing-debt-ratio/
Nearly 60% of that debt — $16 trillion — piled up while one Republican or another occupied the White House in the last five decades.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...ore-red-ink-than-biden-so-far/?outputType=amp

…when Republicans were last in control of Congress and the White House, “Though Trump ran in 2016 bragging about being "the king of debt" and promised to wipe out the national debt, he's veered in the opposite direction. He racked up $4.1 trillion in debt as of 2019— including the 2017 tax cuts pushed through a Republican-controlled Congress that's projected to cost $1.9 trillion over the next decade, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
In 2019, furthermore, the two-year budget deal President Donald Trump signed into law raises spending by $320 billion over existing spending caps set in a 2011 law, with significant boosts in both military and domestic spending. The bill pushed the budget deficit to over $1 trillion that year for only the second time ever following the Great Recession, and added $1.7 trillion to the federal debt over a decade.

I wish the general voting population could better understand that Republicans are complete full of shit when it comes to fiscal and monetary policies.