• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
:heston

Nothing quite like Christian Fascism in action.
I like his response "But they dont have the freedom or the second amendant like we do"

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I like his response "But they dont have the freedom or the second amendant like we do"

Yes they do lmfao. Fuck your Christian Gods and don't shove it down my throat.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yes they do lmfao. Fuck your Christian Gods and don't shove it down my throat.
Like I said I seen it, and knew you would get a good bit out of it

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Imagine being so mad that your wife left you and was unhappy with your marriage that now you want to crusade to keep people from being able to have a normal divorce. :heston

• Haha

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
...wait if they are all about the Bible and all, then they can't get divorce in a manner of speaking

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Imagine being so mad that your wife left you and was unhappy with your marriage that now you want to crusade to keep people from being able to have a normal divorce. :heston
theres videos online of him verbally abusing her while she is very very pregnant. dude is a piece of shit like every other republican politician

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I had no idea this man existed until I saw the video of him berating his then pregnant wife on Reddit.

The craziest thing I learned from this is that he’s the guy in the picture of the “change my mind” meme with the guy sitting at the table.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hes on infowars live atm lol

how do these ppl even get elected is beyond me

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
hes on infowars live atm lol

how do these ppl even get elected is beyond me
People will pay to see and hear from people that help foment their discontent, especially in the form of Christo-fascism, which is what the GOP is.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
What is that effect called when you try to silence something, but it blows up in your face instead?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Steven Crowder is a disingenuous buffoon who screwed up one of the biggest bags of all time and in doing so, probably just crashed his entire career.

The man was offered a $50 million dollar contract with the Daily Wire to continue the same show he had been operating on for YouTube, but instead of taking the amazing deal, he decided to be greedy, lie about the details of the contract, tried to martyr himself for the conservative people that watch his show, and he unveiled phone calls he taped of his dealings with one of the executives there who had been his friend for decades and helped him have his career. He talked a big game about unfair contracts and controlling his employees.

Because of this big stink several of his former employees came forward accusing him of abuse on set, emotional manipulation, unfair working hours and poor one-sided contracts. Everything he accused Daily Wire of, and the funny thing is DW released their deal to Steven and it was an amazing deal, he was projecting the awful ways he treated his own employees. A week later his current cohost Dave Landau revealed he had quit the show and mentioned phone calls where Crowder threatened his career and said he “owned” him.

Meanwhile, he mentions his own divorce that he had been going through since before all of this, but brought it up himself because he thought someone at the Daily Wire were going to use it against him, they didn’t, it had been months.

And now because HE himself dragged her name into it, her family spoke out and set the record straight about him being abusive and that he saw a divorce lawyer first and that he tried to cut her off financially. Because of this, someone released the ring camera footage. He killed his own career. And now he wants to act like the victim and talk about marriage laws? Get out of here.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Steven Crowder is a disingenuous buffoon who screwed up one of the biggest bags of all time and in doing so, probably just crashed his entire career.

The man was offered a $50 million dollar contract with the Daily Wire to continue the same show he had been operating on for YouTube, but instead of taking the amazing deal, he decided to be greedy, lie about the details of the contract, tried to martyr himself for the conservative people that watch his show, and he unveiled phone calls he taped of his dealings with one of the executives there who had been his friend for decades and helped him have his career. He talked a big game about unfair contracts and controlling his employees.

Because of this big stink several of his former employees came forward accusing him of abuse on set, emotional manipulation, unfair working hours and poor one-sided contracts. Everything he accused Daily Wire of, and the funny thing is DW released their deal to Steven and it was an amazing deal, he was projecting the awful ways he treated his own employees. A week later his current cohost Dave Landau revealed he had quit the show and mentioned phone calls where Crowder threatened his career and said he “owned” him.

Meanwhile, he mentions his own divorce that he had been going through since before all of this, but brought it up himself because he thought someone at the Daily Wire were going to use it against him, they didn’t, it had been months.

And now because HE himself dragged her name into it, her family spoke out and set the record straight about him being abusive and that he saw a divorce lawyer first and that he tried to cut her off financially. Because of this, someone released the ring camera footage. He killed his own career. And now he wants to act like the victim and talk about marriage laws? Get out of here.
Don't forget he's now also being accused of sexual misconduct with several staff members.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Don't forget he's now also being accused of sexual misconduct with several staff members.
Yeah, I heard he was flasher. And supposedly abused his dad, too. I’m sure just verbally on that one.