• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sumbitch prolly going to declare bankruptcy, maybe do minimal jail time at some low max prison and come back and act like nothing happened.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Why does no one care about the FBI burnin' documents on their buildings with fireworks... doesn't this seem like an alarm call?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also. Warnock said it best. You can support police, and still hold them accountable. Both are 100% possible to do. They are folks who support every single thing cops do, and that’s wrong. They are folks who hate all cops, that’s also wrong. Because believe it or not, they are police who actually do their job, and do it right. We just don’t hear anything about it because it doesn’t make the news interesting, and doesn’t cause a divide. Bad cop makes for a better story than good cop.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
And he'll most likely win.....even though this shit is totally him just trying to scam donations.

He got my vote!

They sold me on the commercial where they said,

"Walker is a dangerous man and has threatened to shoot multiple in the head"

I said, "Stop, stop! Yall sold me! Sounds like my kind of guy!"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Also. Warnock said it best. You can support police, and still hold them accountable. Both are 100% possible to do. They are folks who support every single thing cops do, and that’s wrong. They are folks who hate all cops, that’s also wrong. Because believe it or not, they are police who actually do their job, and do it right. We just don’t hear anything about it because it doesn’t make the news interesting, and doesn’t cause a divide. Bad cop makes for a better story than good cop.
Fwiw community cop stories are pretty common here but i digress. Rest of your point is extremely sensible of course.