• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Also, if Putin was kicked out, he would more than likely be replaced by Mikhail Mishustin and he is a bastard as well

Alexa

Forever on Holiday

Post Edit: According to some people/news, Russian were trying to overheat it on purpose to cause a nuclear/radiation blowout mor eor less

Post Edit Edit: Meltdown was the word I was looking for

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Check and mate
g5ezs5ob4wf91.jpg
America is clown world

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Aren’t those two pretty close?

I was being tongue and cheek, but I meant someone who hates the Communist regime and think it’s responsible for the great evils in the world.

Because there are people that don’t necessarily deny that bad things happened there, but still hold some of their ideals as something they want repeated.
Do you mean tongue IN cheek or is this another example of americans completely butchering phrases? :bosque

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

February 2022: we're going to take Kyiv through the Belarus border, this will be over by Easter
April 2022: actually, never mind, we're going to focus on building out from the south and east
September 2022: actually, we're sticking to holding the territory in the regions we already hold
December 2022: actually we're sticking to holding Russian core territory
February 2023: pwease no mawch on Moscow Mistew Zewensky ;;

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sure hope that case was closed and the courts made a decision because to post all that on Reddit could potentially leave the defense to site influence as a way to get the guy a reduced sentence or worse hung jury.

I didn't click btw....

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sure hope that case was closed and the courts made a decision because to post all that on Reddit could potentially leave the defense to site influence as a way to get the guy a reduced sentence or worse hung jury.

I didn't click btw....
The father was shot dead by police.