• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
yeah he lost leadership got booted and he started his own party. he did not win a single seat in the last 2 elections lol
That’s insane. Give up at that point.

It’s 85% on both Con and People so they must perfectly align on the general questions.

We’ll see how they split with Canadian policy.

Dakstang

Offensive
And yet I have not heard Congress announce any planned legislation on codifying it.

Maybe after they exploit it for all they can for the Mid-Terms. But "they care!".

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Abortion will be a lot trickier to pass through Congress but at least they already passed a bill on gay marriage in the house so that’s something.

Dakstang

Offensive
Abortion will be a lot trickier to pass through Congress but at least they already passed a bill on gay marriage in the house so that’s something.
Yeah well, that was expected. More Republican support than expected though.

They will no doubt find it more difficult to get through the Senate in an election year. They can probably flip Susan Collins though coming from a state like Maine.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I heard Chechens were damn good snipers. Meh, their burning flesh smelt the same as the Taliban members they chose to align themselves with that day. And it sizzled the same. Skills were the same too. Wait.... I guess we are all the same after all!

Joy to the World! All the Boys and Girls! Dun nuh buh nuh nuh lala!