The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
as someone who enjoys white bread - i dislike it being use to insult Dak.
a jacobs cracker i can deal with - but not my bread
thats fair, I like white bread too lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He can vanilla ice cream without the vanilla or ice cream, then

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
not actually worth an insult in my book.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Someone can use my reply since I know Dak won't see it, but generally kids who think they are Transgender under the age of 18 go to a therapist and a doctor to actually make sure they are, since being trans isn't this thing that you just wake up one day and go "I feel like a woman today". In fact, most people don't feel the gender dysphoria until they are around 14 - 16 and even then, they go through a lengthy process of everything just to make sure. When I began my transitioning, I had to go to a Gender Therapist and some other people to make sure I was actually trans and not just a really femmine male. Hell, getting my GRS was pain and half to do because of all the checkings and such you have to do with insurance followed by the doctors themselves. So, while you keep thinking transitioning is easy to do and all, I call bullshit because I know the truth of it, and it was a bitch to finally be who I am. And also, there is a difference between someone who is faking trans for "social points" and legit person who feels alienated in their own body and everyday it just fucking sucks to the point they want to kill themselves.

But hey, what do I know? I am a Transwoman who wishes one day I can be treated like a person and not like an insane person or treated like I am a special trinket.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Someone can use my reply since I know Dak won't see it, but generally kids who think they are Transgender under the age of 18 go to a therapist and a doctor to actually make sure they are, since being trans isn't this thing that you just wake up one day and go "I feel like a woman today". In fact, most people don't feel the gender dysphoria until they are around 14 - 16 and even then, they go through a lengthy process of everything just to make sure. When I began my transitioning, I had to go to a Gender Therapist and some other people to make sure I was actually trans and not just a really femmine male. Hell, getting my GRS was pain and half to do because of all the checkings and such you have to do with insurance followed by the doctors themselves. So, while you keep thinking transitioning is easy to do and all, I call bullshit because I know the truth of it, and it was a bitch to finally be who I am. And also, there is a difference between someone who is faking trans for "social points" and legit person who feels alienated in their own body and everyday it just fucking sucks to the point they want to kill themselves.

But hey, what do I know? I am a Transwoman who wishes one day I can be treated like a person and not like an insane person or treated like I am a special trinket.
hug-cats.gif

and yeah, my brother knew something was up his whole life, but didn't really understand anything about it until his teens. He was just extremely lucky to have a supportive a.f family and an older brother to defend him. Most kids are not that lucky

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
hug-cats.gif

and yeah, my brother knew something was up his whole life, but didn't really understand anything about it until his teens. He was just extremely lucky to have a supportive a.f family and an older brother to defend him. Most kids are not that lucky
Yeah, you really don't know/understand and even when you explain it to people, they don't get it, since it is very hard to explain. And some people are lucky enough to have a support group and have people willing to help/understand them, I am glad your brother at the time had help and all. The kids who have to do it by themselves I understand them because while I had a small group of support, I pretty much did it on my own and know it fucking sucks, so i do wish they got/get the help they need.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, you really don't know/understand and even when you explain it to people, they don't get it, since it is very hard to explain. And some people are lucky enough to have a support group and have people willing to help/understand them, I am glad your brother at the time had help and all. The kids who have to do it by themselves I understand them because while I had a small group of support, I pretty much did it on my own and know it fucking sucks, so i do wish they got/get the help they need.
for sure. And hell I didn't even understand it at first either as his sibling, for a while I was just in "you bully my brother you get your fucking ass beat" defence mode for a while, and it was even frustrating for me as I didn't quite fully get it (I didn't even know the term trans until a few years later). It's a learning process for everyone and I can even understand being confused and getting stuff wrong. But everyone deserves love and respect for who they are, and Im so sorry you had to go through all of that alone. I cant imagine how difficult that was and still is for you.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
for sure. And hell I didn't even understand it at first either as his sibling, for a while I was just in "you bully my brother you get your fucking ass beat" defence mode for a while, and it was even frustrating for me as I didn't quite fully get it (I didn't even know the term trans until a few years later). It's a learning process for everyone and I can even understand being confused and getting stuff wrong. But everyone deserves love and respect for who they are, and Im so sorry you had to go through all of that alone. I cant imagine how difficult that was and still is for you.
Yeah, kind of like "I don't know what is going but...anyways fucks with you I gotcha you.", and as I said most people don't and trying to explain the alienation feel and all is really fucking hard, lol. I knew of the term trans/transgender, but not enough to amount to anything and I still don't. It is a learning process for everyone, and it is confusing and getting things wrong doesn't bother me as long as you are willing to learn or be corrected should I say. I agree, and no need to be sorry it sucked but I think it made me stronger as a person. And yeah, even as someone who went through the process and still am I cannot explain the difficulty of it, unless I compare it to like playing Doom on the hardest difficulty and you have to only use the pistol and take no hits, lol. Luckly, I have people on here that are supportive, my gf, and a few other people I know in real life and on other forums.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
War Pig said:
I still don't think I "get it" but why the fuck do I need to? It's literally none of my business, doesn't effect me, and makes people happier. The world doesn't revolve around me having to understand it and doesn't cater to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still don't think I "get it" but why the fuck do I need to? It's literally none of my business, doesn't effect me, and makes people happier. The world doesn't revolve around me having to understand it and doesn't cater to me
A good way to look at it. And frankly, you might never get it or at least relate. CiS folks will never feel those feelings because we grew up relatively comfortable in our own skin n dont feel like we were born in the wrong gendered body. All you need is empathy, you're good :)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
And you know admitting you don't "get it" or "understand it" is fine by me as long as I get respect, if that makes sense. I have that same outlook on several things, and I wish more people had that outlook because me being trans affects no one, but me. And you can apply that to gay marriage or whatever to some degree.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Someone that I used to work with transitioned a little while back. I don’t work with them any longer because they moved on to a different job but I still keep up with them thanks to Facebook. We weren’t super close or anything but they were always really nice to me as I was to them too, and I support them and anyone else that makes that transition.

Like Chris, I don’t “get it” but I don’t need to. It’s none of my business. I’m happy for them because they’re doing what makes them happy, and they have my full support no matter what.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This country is a fucking shithole

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Really, this country is an utter shithole, and if that Republican Bill passes, that's half of my entire friend group that's affected, including two of my best friends. Being transgender is hard enough for them, and now the same people who cry "think of the children" want to cause more undue human suffering and misery? Fuck them.

Reactions: Doom

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I hope every politician that even thinks of voting for that bill, whether nor or in the future, gets the fucking plague.