• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Also fucking leel at using Ricky Gervais in one of your posts, the guy who is also probably happy to dunk on and hate transgender people, who thrice and are some of the most productive members on this site... the kind of people that outnumber your country bumpkin Virginia low income asshole who thinks anything outside of their worldview is worthless and shouldn't have the same rights as you and your big honking rifles.
As far as I know, Ricky Gervais doesn't have a problem with trans people at all. He's actually a very misunderstood comedian, and the people that love him most (the people that hate gays, trans etc etc) are legit the people he's making fun of, they're just too stupid to understand it. He does toe the line and is hit and miss though, for sure.

That said, using a quote from a comedian as though it's a philosopher is mega :mj4

Deezy

DZ PZ
As far as I know, Ricky Gervais doesn't have a problem with trans people at all. He's actually a very misunderstood comedian, and the people that love him most (the people that hate gays, trans etc etc) are legit the people he's making fun of, they're just too stupid to understand it. He does toe the line and is hit and miss though, for sure.

That said, using a quote from a comedian as though it's a philosopher is mega :mj4
Weird how certain people act like comedians who have a go at everything seem to pick and choose what are jokes and what are statements.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
marvel-is-it-though.gif