• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Rosie

Dark Side

This is actually a very interesting video. It discusses the growth of technology, the genuine concerns, and the conspiracy theories.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Who knew that Rand Paul was a Russian puppet and wants to spread a bunch of bullshit. Same guy that traveled to Russia to hand a sanctioned diplomat a note from Trump to Putin. What a fucking goon.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean you could in theory argue that because a lot of Texans also think they have the right to be their own country and we will never let that happen but that being said who gives a fuck even if it was Russia? I’m certainly not OK even if Russia was bombing its own I don’t know it’s capital or whatever just like I wasn’t happy with Iraq gassing their own people and whatnot.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not according to folks down here. It'll raise again and blah blah blah

I mean unless I missed that I’m pretty sure they surrendered. I know the south likes to pretend that the war itself was unjust and blah blah blah but I mean the south lost the war as far as I know lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I mean unless I missed that I’m pretty sure they surrendered. I know the south likes to pretend that the war itself was unjust and blah blah blah but I mean the south lost the war as far as I know lol
Oh i know. It just shit I hear/heard a lot being down here. You also get taught the Lost Cause myth and all so.

Deezy

DZ PZ
FRmn6P4X0AAv9O2
Brutality