• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
jay-white-njpw.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I watched this.....zero vitriol even if they disagreed on a subject, two people talking to each other like adults.

What a concept.
Right? It’s a lost art just two people talking civilly.

I also watched the full interview and it was great.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Arnold Schwarzenegger always has been and always will be my hero.

People often forget their compassion for the people that have no control over what their government does and says.

Rosie

Dark Side
Arnold Schwarzenegger always has been and always will be my hero.

People often forget their compassion for the people that have no control over what their government does and says.

Yeah. I think a good example to a degree is the rise in hate crimes against Asian-Americans and Asian-Canadians especially since the rise of COVID. Due to it originating from there, you obviously can point your finger to a degree at the Chinese government for not containing it well. Then you saw it with the former President calling it stuff like "The Chinese virus" and "Kung Flu," and while it may be "words," what you say has an impact on people, especially when it comes from a public figure. I actually have a cousin who is just entering High School this year and she was adopted from China when she was a baby and she is part of the family. My aunt and uncle also try their best for being some white Canadians for letting her still take pride in her Heritage. But seeing the growing amount of hate against Asian people sometimes I worry about her. I know she has support from our family but I don't wish it on her or anyone.

As I always say: You can bash the government without bashing the people who live under it, especially in a country where they are being manipulated heavily by propaganda.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yeah. I think a good example to a degree is the rise in hate crimes against Asian-Americans and Asian-Canadians especially since the rise of COVID. Due to it originating from there, you obviously can point your finger to a degree at the Chinese government for not containing it well. Then you saw it with the former President calling it stuff like "The Chinese virus" and "Kung Flu," and while it may be "words," what you say has an impact on people, especially when it comes from a public figure. I actually have a cousin who is just entering High School this year and she was adopted from China when she was a baby and she is part of the family. My aunt and uncle also try their best for being some white Canadians for letting her still take pride in her Heritage. But seeing the growing amount of hate against Asian people sometimes I worry about her. I know she has support from our family but I don't wish it on her or anyone.

As I always say: You can bash the government without bashing the people who live under it, especially in a country where they are being manipulated heavily by propaganda.
Ofcourse the morons in the Lower Mainland in BC have the highest rate of anti- Asian hate crimes

Redboy123@

What is everyone's thoughts on this situation?

I understand trans people shouldn't be discriminated against but it just completely ruins the integrity and entertainment value of womans sports.

Trans athletes are biological stronger and hold a massive advantage over woman, so more then likely they always win. Sport isn't fun when you always know who is going to win.

So I think as more trans people take up sport then eventually the top sporting competitions will be dominated by just trans woman. This is because woman who were actually born as women can't compete. This will then make it an even playing field and the issue is resolved.

So it's just a waiting game really

Last edited:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
DeSantis is a fucking ghoul and the sooner he is out of politics, the better.

Maybe you should actually read the fucking bill. Or are you OK with 5-8 year old children being Groomed?

Hilarious that Disney opposes this and 4 of their employees were charged with sex crimes against children.

"OK Groomer"