• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Redboy123@

I reckon Russia has took a step too far. But ideally I'm just an observer watching the chessboard in play from afar.

I'm really not worried about it. Obviously feel bad for all the people dying and all but this is frightening the globalist and I ain't one so happy to sit back and read my comics

Redboy123@

Err definitely not Russia. I just really hate the reasoning for this conflict so I don't like to pledge my allegiance

Redboy123@

Can we ignore the person painting this as a "globalist" vs. "Anti-globalist" conflict please. They have zero clue what the fuck they are talking about.
It is a anti globalist vs globalist conflict. Not to say that's the only conflict and I can't say it's the main reason for the conflict. But ut definitely a component.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Saying Not Russia - isn't the same as saying Ukraine.

It takes a special kind of cunt, to see an army illegally invade another country and try and make it about something that it isn't.