• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Sabretooth

Next thing you know Trump will kill himself and his followers will do the same in a mass suicide show of solidarity

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'll move when I have to give up my guns but by then there will probably be no countries allowin' them. So I guess, I'm just stuck here.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Trump is suspended from Twitter, permanently now! Hahahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump is not concerned about being banned from Twitter permanently he said if Kimberly Guilfoyle can do what she did at the convention she can stand outside and yell his tweets and everyone will hear her.

Lover Boy

Certified
Parler (the right-wing social media) has been removed from the Google Play and Apple stores.

There is something beautifully ironic about this being possible due to capitalism.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Twitter has banned me 4 times, once was for political remarks to a comedian(who sucks) he reported me even though it was just a harmless joke. If I was just a regular Democrat on Twitter, I'm sure I could get away with more.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ve been banned before for jokes. Your point doesn’t hold up.

I’m sure also if I joined this stupid site all the Republicans are going to, and I shit talked Trump, the GOP, etc. I would be banned also. Would I bitch and moan? Nah, because it’s their rules and their right to do it. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk