• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Sabretooth

Just imagine being this insane. I feel like some shit I learned about in history class that happened during less civilized times is happening in our own country right now.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It has. The Nika Riots of 532 AD, and the aftermath of Julius Caesar's assassination in 44 BC.

A great shout. Where is Robocop when you need him surely he would fix this. Hell give me a Knife Stick and a Obito Mask and I'll take care of these fools. They better move the National Guard are on the way.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
:TI:

Shit if it was me and my family for the Black Lives Matter movement they would of beat my ass already and sent my ass to Prison by now. Let's handle these people with kid gloves come on now.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Trump in his speech instead of helping the problem he wants to beat it to death he didn't like the outcome of the Election. Trump might be the worst President on either side in history.

Sabretooth

Trump in his speech instead of helping the problem he wants to beat it to death he didn't like the outcome of the Election. Trump might be the worst President on either side in history.

Yeah and the sad thing is there’s enough people who are so disenfranchised with America that they think that what Trump is doing is the way to go. There’s something wrong with America if people think Trump is right and this behavior is ok.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Between these protest invasions what ever, and a bomb being at the RNC, I’m sad for this damn country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Shit at least the entire GOP minus Trump are condemning this shit. Trump released a video asking people to not be violent but threw in his election fraud claims into the video.