• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
This shit never happens in Canada.

Not exactly true, this happens a lot in provincial elections when the vote is very close. Our last election in BC (before the one this year) a coalition had to be formed so the NDP could win and that took some time. Also this year the election, which happened last week, is still going on due to mail-in ballots still being counted. A few ridings have already flipped due to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Also the aftermath of the Canadian election in 2008 took months as a coalition government was almost formed but didn’t happen and it wasn’t until mid-December (close to 2 months after) when it came to an end.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I meant the PM elections in particular, don’t know much about how people in other provinces handle their provincial elections, don’t hear much about it at all. I don’t ever remember giant amounts of drama. Everyone is fixated on the US in election years, no one really gives much of a toss about the Canadian elections to the degree of US politics. US politics brings out the worst in people, it’s so much more “serious”. I don’t know anyone who has stopped talking to family just because of who they voted for in Canada, but, I know many who disregard family who voted different than they did in the US. Wild that anyone could even go that far.

On a side note, Trudeau is a douche nugget.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So, does Trump actually leave the White House on his own power or will he be dragged out?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
GOP will probably walk him down to conceding after he riles some people up first so he can get some nice starting numbers for TrumpNews. A lot of republicans are already distancing

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I'm not American but I'm glad Trump is on his way out. The guy is the definition of a clown. When he was doing those Covid briefings he said some of the dumbest shit I've probably heard.

It's scary to think that he probably would have been given another term if not for botching his handling of this pandemic, insane how many people voted for him.