• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Sabretooth

That nothing illegal happened and that they keep attempting to steer the investigation away from the aactual criminal acts of Joe Biden .

The Democratic party is trying everything to get an impeachment but keep looking more and more pathetic and desperate. They know that anyone they put against Trump in 2020 is getting crushed. He has made them look completely incompetent, especially the past two years. Better hope the Libetarians produce a strong candidate. That's the only way anyone with a D by their name wins this election.

I basically agree with everything here

Deezy

DZ PZ
LOL Biden didn't do anything illegal.....Trump's doing the same exact shit with his kids for their entire lives.

Maybe now just maybe.......politicians should stop coddling their dumbass kids.

I don't give a shit about this anyways.....my country proved it's racist stance when they voted more for separatists than a guy in a turban.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

Evidence to impeach is "overwhelming" according to the panel report

Trump attacked the panel as "very unpatriotic" which implies that Republican patriotism is about blindly following the guy in charge no matter how much he robs you blind and starves your children

Swamps

Space Cowboy
How is Trump robbing people and starving children!? The GDP is up and the economy is going strong.

Hearsay evidence is very strong evidence, lol.

Love this desperation! 2020 is gonna be a landslide.

Tinfoil Hat

Not paranoid
All politics is theater.

People bitching about having to pick between the lesser of two evils but not so bothered that the Parties they support keep giving them evil to choose from. And then they go ahead and say "okay" again. Rinse and repeat.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Deep brother......nothing matters, so nothing really matters.

Except my government is suing indigenous women and kids because of a fucking pipeline being thrown out by the federal courts.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
What about Trump buryin' Nancy Pelosi with those 16 pages of true, hard facts? That sucks, Deezy but it's a good day to an American.

Deezy

DZ PZ
What about Trump buryin' Nancy Pelosi with those 16 pages of true, hard facts? That sucks, Deezy but it's a good day to an American.
Like I give a fuck about your clown show politics, I just like pointing and laughing about what a train wreck the past 4 years have been.....I'm Canadian, we got out own shit to do with.