• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
But your larger overall point isn't lost on me Jeff. Moderate Republicans need to swallow their pride and kick these traitorous fascists out of the party and out of government.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
But your larger overall point isn't lost on me Jeff. Moderate Republicans need to swallow their pride and kick these traitorous fascists out of the party and out of government.
that was my first thought actually too. I can't begin to imagine how moderate Rs feel, they literally now have ZERO representation and the lunatics have fully hijacked the party and consolidated power.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
I don't think it's about swallowing their pride... it seems more to be about the fear of losing votes for it and therefore losing money that would go into their wallets.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I don't think it's about swallowing their pride... it seems more to be about the fear of losing votes for it and therefore losing money that would go into their wallets.
Right, and while they worry about losing money and votes, they're giving up the future of the entire country for a pack of would-be despots who would love nothing more than to have certain groups lined up and massacred.