• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Also, Asian/Oceanic celebrities are non existent? In what world do you live in?

Pat Morita, George Takei, Lucy Liu, Jackie Chan, Bruce fucking Lee, and Steven Yeun, Bruno Mars (who is Hawaiian), Ken Watanabe, Mako, Shigeru Miyamoto, Satoru Iwata, Shigesato Itoi, and the bevy of extremely famous game developers, just a beginner's note.

Not to mention the myriad of Asian pop-stars who have been some of the biggest names in 10 years: PSY, BTS, and one of the biggest Renaissances in J-Pop history.

Of course, the goal posts are probably gonna be shifted to specifically say "Asian-American" which is not what was said in the original post.

Again, I don't know why it bothers me so much but the whole post really just comes off as:

"Man, Jewish and black people are the real problem here! Where's the other Racial celebrities?"

I guess the analyst in me went into fucking overdrive trying to pick at every fault here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Wow that dude sounds like 2010 Bryan Kendrick. So many dog whistles. We get it dude, you hate black people and jews and you're a racist and anti semite. Why do we let these vile pieces of human waste post on this site? We don't need em. Revolting sack of shit

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
All that said, the comments about Biden & Harris are hilarious in that they aren't exactly relevant to the rest of the post. It was just a lead in to... that.

"Yeah the President and his staff are pretty unpopular and I could see them losing the election... BUT YOU HEAR ABOUT THEM JEWS AND BLACKS?"

Redboy123@

Biden and Harris are not liked and have done a terrible job so far. Approval ratings are terrible. Wouldn’t be surprised if they get destroyed in the midterms.

Theres a huge array of anti white propaganda going on right now by Jewish and black people in Hollywood alone. Example: and Santa Inc

they say they want to stop racism but treat white people like shit. Forced diversity in movies, ads, tv shows, pushing mixed race couples etc.

they say only white people were slave owners when every race owned slaves.

anytime you even mention that the power aren’t white they are Jewish you get called anti semite.

mostly all of the main stream media, news, movie, sports companies are Jewish, Bezos, Gates, Disney, marvel, zuckerberg but they push the white privilege and CRT crap. They are making racism worse.

they also never speak about black on white crimes or black on black. A black man killed 8 white people at Christmas and it wasn’t even spoke about. America is fucked and it’s the reason they are on the downfall and other countries like China are on the rise.

China literally banned black people from games and movies, remove black people from posters etc.

stop Asian hate finished after it was revealed that it was black people attacking Asian people. Even chapelle said it.

if white privilege exists then so does black and Jewish.

things will only get worse unless people are allowed to tell the truth.

where’s the other races?. There’s more hispanic people than black people in America and what do they get?. Where’s all the Asian, muslims actors/singers it’s virtually non existent etc?

and you can’t say Jewish people are white because by that standard you are saying the Holocaust was just a white guy killing white people.

this stuff would not be tolerated in other countries.

That video is blatantly racist critical race theory propaganda.

Best thing to do when you encounter Wokeness is just point out how absurd it is and laugh at it.

The globalist elites do not understand humour it is their kryptonite

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I also have to throw this out there because people always seem to conflate the two:

You don't have to be anti-semite to strongly dislike the Israeli government. There is a lot to dislike about it, and how it conducts its business. I hate the government but I do not blame it on the religion, I blame it on the individuals at the top who are perpetuating it.

Redboy123@

This is both a pretty gross oversimplification and also kinda missing the point. I really shouldn't have to go over this so I'll just say if folks don't really understand the context in which Slavery is such a big fucking deal in American history, then I dunno what to tell you. Slavery has been a root cause of issues that continue well into today, 160 years after it was abolished. It's not only a black mark on the history of the United States of America, it is still a relevant issue. Yes, whites aren't the only people who had slaves, but in the Western Atlantic, it was predominantly wealthy
Why are we just looking at the western Atlantic? Shit tons of white slaves were killed all over the world. Typical American only thinking about america

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I also have to throw this out there because people always seem to conflate the two:

You don't have to be anti-semite to strongly dislike the Israeli government. There is a lot to dislike about it, and how it conducts its business. I hate the government but I do not blame it on the religion, I blame it on the individuals at the top who are perpetuating it.
No different than Russia. Putin is a piece of psychotic trash that needs to be assassinated. The Russian people however are regular people like you and me who deserve better than the hand they were dealt

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think the biggest thing that pinged me about it all in the end was just "Jews Aren't White" which is... so many kinds of fucked up.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Why are we just looking at the western Atlantic? Shit tons of white slaves were killed all over the world. Typical American only thinking about america
Because the Western Atlantic Slave Trade is the most relevant to American History. :maury

The fucking astounding lack of context.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
White slaves lol. You mean poor people . Yes , poverty is a massive global problem but has nothing to do with race. No such thing as white slaves in modern history unless again you're talking about sex slavery of eastern Europeans for example. But thats again another disparaged group, women n children .

Redboy123@

White slaves lol. You mean poor people . Yes , poverty is a massive global problem but has nothing to do with race. No such thing as white slaves in modern history unless again you're talking about sex slavery of eastern Europeans for example. But thats again another disparaged group, women n children .
There has been alot of cases around the western world where people have been kept as house slaves. Lock them in a bedroom keep them out of sight and then say Good morning to the neighbours

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
The white fragility is real apparent in here last few days let me tell you something eh Grim?
It's fucking astounding.

Also, Hitler didn't target just Jews. He targeted other ethnic minorities and marginalized groups. The second and third biggest targets of the Holocaust were Russians and Gypsies... who were predominantly white... in a region of Europe which was... predominantly white.