The Rush Dilemma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
MVP is great and all, but he has to look more serious to be a good heel. Blinging him out and making him look like a top athlete would be a start.

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
He's turning out on the same road as John Cena, making a huge impact in the US title division and gets more fans every week, he is on the fast track to success fast, plus gotta love BALLIN!

Ironically, also like Cena, my bet is that you guys will turn on him as soon as Vince does push him...

Its usually then you'll be hearing the "hes a stupid gangster gimmick" and the "hes a stupid rock ripoff"'s, not to mention the "Hes being shoved down our throats by VINCE!1!!!11!!!...."'s

the dark knight

If he's irritating then he's doing his job as a heel.
being heel means being evil not irritating fans. when triple h was heel we all loved him. only thing that pissed me off was that he held the title for 2 damn long. also i should take the rock and kennedy under consideration. heels + entertainers.

I for one like MVP, he may not become The Rock but he is most likely to follow in his footsteps. The similarities are endless between the two.
bullshit. name me the similarities and if they made sense ill rep :)

Defiant One

Reaction score
Ironically, also like Cena, my bet is that you guys will turn on him as soon as Vince does push him...

Its usually then you'll be hearing the "hes a stupid gangster gimmick" and the "hes a stupid rock ripoff"'s, not to mention the "Hes being shoved down our throats by VINCE!1!!!11!!!...."'s

Well that will only happen IF he is "SHOVED down our throats", people hate Cena and Lashley cuz they feel those two are overexposed, ANY wrestler that is used in the way of Cena and Lashley will get criticized. Its bound to happen.

phantomgerald

well if u guys keep saying its the future, then vince will get the hint and shove him down our throats. honestly, MVP is only good because of his gimmick. his look can't carry off any other gimmick and the only similarity between him and the rock is that they both need to do some lame ass action before dropping a stupid elbow

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I would put my money on that MVP will have a bigger career then CM Punk, Mr Kennedy, Randy Orton, (all new talent) etc..

I 100% GUARAN DAMN TEE that MVP Will have the bigger career than all the new wave of talent currently in the WWE

ITS TRUE, ITS DAMN TRUE!

p.s if you think iam wrong take it up with me in 10 years.

C4

I like MVP for his in-ring skills and not for his attire or Entrance, I think that yes he can hold the Wwe on his head in the near future but he has to change that Goldust like Attire which sucks so bad!

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Sup Cunts, Rush here but with a problem. i don't know who the real me is. i am DR JUPES, i am RUSH or am i Sticksy? help me out.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I don't understand.

Do you not know who you are in a Tyler Durden kinda way?

Or is it more like the City Wok Guy vs Japanese Guy in that one South Park episode?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
There's a Sin Cara joke in there somewhere

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This would have been midly entertaining if it wasn't for name change history.