Royal Rumble The Royal Rumble Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
As of now, there are only three matches announced for the Royal Rumble Pay Per View. That would be the RR match, Big Show vs Brock Lesnar, and John Cena vs Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This is a significant decrease from the 7 matches that occured last year (including the pre-show). My assumption is that WWE will add a pre-show/ last minute mid-card match to the card on the upcoming episode of Raw. There is also the possibilty of having the two matches beside the Rumble being 30 minute matches. So, what do you all think? Will this be the final card or will they add matches on tomorrow's edition of Raw?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Judging by the RR match participants that have already been announced, there is going to be quite a few mid-carders missing out on entering that match. Sandow v Khali might be set for the pre-show. Maybe there will be a Diva's battle royal to determine the #1 contender. I'd expect to see The Usos in a tag match, as they're not entering, maybe again to determine #1 contender. Also, you've got the Bryan/Wyatt's situation. I don't know whether he's recovered from his concussion, but I doubt the Wyatts will enter the match. Instead they could cut a promo to kill some time.