The Rock on steroids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
During a recent interview withUSA Today, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was asked about using steroids to get in proper shape for Pain and Gain. Here is an extract from the interview:
“Oh, no,” says Johnson when asked directly, looking at Wahlberg. “How about you? You did all kinds.”
“What?” says Wahlberg, snapping to attention. “Steroids? No. I don’t (mess) with those.”

- Rock also revealed how he maintained the bulk for so long:

“It wasn’t that easy. It was a lot of protein and growth naps (laughs). I would say the hardest thing was probably the schedule at that time that I had to keep between having a big match down in Miami for WrestleMania and preparing for this,”

I highly doubt he didnt use steroids, Its been speculated for year and Hogan has denied he used steroids, Has he use them? Yes. Former WWE Jobber Kris Katera walked in on Batista getting injected with roids, Has Batista denied it? YES! Its obvious he did use them.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I kinda feel he did.. or he used that natural muscle growth crap.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I think he did, just to look better. Ultimately he still failed to wrestle as well as he did ten years ago!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised, but it's not like it matters.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
You can't really prove it. But he likely did, just look at his muscles. They could have come from just working out hard but not likely. Even Cena uses steroids.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't get this nonsense. People constantly assume someone to be on steroids if they have 1.) Bulked up higher than normal or 2.) Bulked up really quickly. You do know a lot of time with the right diet, training, and substances like protein etc. will bulk you up quickly? I have witnessed people many times grow insanely quickly, or seen someone grow to an enormous size, and you won't find a single steroid in Cornwall.

My point is, don't be so quick to assume.

Reactions: Farooq and seabs

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
but it's not like it matters.
Pretty much this, not like it matters. It would only matter if this was a competitive sport like Soccer, Football, Basketball, Running. Not as big a deal for a sport where the winner is pre-detemined.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't get this nonsense. People constantly assume someone to be on steroids if they have 1.) Bulked up higher than normal or 2.) Bulked up really quickly. You do know a lot of time with the right diet, training, and substances like protein etc. will bulk you up quickly? I have witnessed people many times grow insanely quickly, or seen someone grow to an enormous size, and you won't find a single steroid in Cornwall.

My point is, don't be so quick to assume.

This, it's the old cliche OMG THIS GUY IS BIGGER THAN ME OBVIOUS JUICEBAR. I honestly don't even care if people do it in competitive sports in all honesty, if it's entertaining then I'm in.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
My reaction if he isnt using steroids: good for him

My reaction if he is: good for him

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I would like to think that The Rock has gotten tested at least one time, but that's probably not the case