The Rock nominated for Kid's Choice Award. (lol)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nickelodeon has just announced WWE Champion The Rock has been nominated for Favorite Male Buttkicker in the 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards. The Great One gets the nod for his role in the blockbuster hit film, “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.”

There’s some stiff competition in this year’s Buttkicker category, where The Brahma Bull will go toe-to-toe with two Avengers and a web-slinger, as Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth and Andrew Garfield are also in the running for their roles as Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man, respectively.

The Great One joins the ranks of past WWE Kids’ Choice nominees John Cena, Kelly Kelly and CM Punk. The WWE Universe can get in on the action, too, as you can help The People’s Champion become 2013’s Favorite Male Buttkicker by voting over at Nick’s site.

Be sure to tune in to Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards live on Saturday, March 28, at 8/7 CT, to catch all the action.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/the-rock-nominated-for-kids-choice-award-26091823/

I had to laugh. The Rock nominated for a kid's choice award. Isn't this the same guy who spent the last several years mocking John Cena and WWE in general for catering to a young audience? Considering some of the movies he makes, you'd think he'd be a little more understanding of how profitable it can be to push a crappy product at the kiddies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not that illogical. He's prominent in the movie business and in wrestling. I also think Cena and Punk have either been nominated for the same award or been the presenter. I know that Miz was used as a presenter for it and some other award once. WWE stars show up at the kids choice awards from time to time.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
He make films for all the family, isn't bad and illogical... Wish the best for him, maybe is the only award he wins this year

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Laura said:
Source: http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/the-rock-nominated-for-kids-choice-award-26091823/

I had to laugh. The Rock nominated for a kid's choice award. Isn't this the same guy who spent the last several years mocking John Cena and WWE in general for catering to a young audience? Considering some of the movies he makes, you'd think he'd be a little more understanding of how profitable it can be to push a crappy product at the kiddies.

Alot of wrestling have been know nominted for that. the prohalm is WHN he the award b/c he will. He will not be that b/c that alway have the Kid Chice Award the Sat. of the night beofre WM29!

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It's not the 1st time he was nominated for a kid's choice awards. I think he might have even one an award too

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Thought this was a BLFFL thread for a second.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i can understand someone like John Cena doing it but the Rock :rock: seriously

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
He's been in several Disney Channel Movies. So this is no surprise. @crayo

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
deth said:
Thought this was a BLFFL thread for a second.

Jeez, is it that bad? I wasn't trying to troll. Just thought it was kind of funny...