The Rock is Fast and Furious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
- DeadlineHollywood.com reports that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson may be joining the cast of the upcoming Fast & Furious movie, the fifth film in the series.

The Rock one on one with Vin Diesel. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

DENNIN

Reaction score
can they possibly pack anymore more bad actors into this horrible franchise

Reaction score
You'd think after 4 movies, they'd be a little less Fast & Furious. I mean, you can't go full steam like that all the time without paying a price.

Reaction score
fast and the furious was shit after the 1st movie.

plus vin diesel is a crappy actor.

Jachson

Reaction score
At least it's a step up from the Tooth Fairy. Damn, I didn't even see that movie. This will be interesting though.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
At least it's a step up from the Tooth Fairy. Damn, I didn't even see that movie. This will be interesting though.
i suppose none of you watched anything, and yet you just judge and criticize to feel better about yourselves. isn't that lovely?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Only movies with the Rock that I saw were the Rundown and Walking Tall.

I still love watching Walking Tall, it is a pretty decent movie, Rundown not so much.

Double J

Reaction score
Yeah I agree about being done with the F&F movies, what more could they do with them? As far as the Tooth Fairy goes, never seen it so wont judge it but for me it's weird seeing The Rock in movies like that and Game Plan. I know he's trying to branch out to other roles but actors that do that very rarely are successful in those fields.

Examples being Jim Carey; Seven and Pierce Brosnan; Anything after Bond.