• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rock destroys John Cena

nation

Reaction score
[YT]e2VK6U6YVDE&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Lmao.

Also, it's really about time that Rock responds to every idiot who expects him to be on the WWE all the time. He's not an active wrestler, busted his ass for years, he's filming movies, etc.

imported_Ant

Reaction score
Sorry but i agree with Cena in this one. Rock should not have said he would never ever go away. He set peoples expectations to a level he knew he could not commit too anyway so lot of us now, me included are disappointed in him. Its not WHY he is gone. Its how he said it. He basically pandered to the fans and let them hear what they wanted to believe.

Cena busts his ass day in, day out. Proud to say i am a Cena fan.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Awesome promo from The Rock....
I was looking for all the wwe writers Randy Orton said the rock needs....

anyways...
I don't get where Cena's going at...
The Rock is no different than Chris Jericho, Triple H, Undertaker, and HBK in that they didn't show up at every single freaking house show later on in their careers...
after they busted their butt off for years and earned some respect and got older, they should be allowed to let their body rest and what not....
unless your The Hardyz/Kurt Angle/Edge/Benoit...but most of those guys went whack-o (grapes?) or just are completely beat up now, so idk.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I could give a fuck about if Rock is there or not everyday. He's the one who told the fans he had his time in Hollywood and now he's ready to be fully committed to the WWE fans. A fucking video promo or a tweet here and there doesn't meet the expectation that HE set for himself.

nation

Reaction score
What the fuck are you smoking, kid? He never said he was going to be back full time, he said he would never leave again. As in not leave like he did for years. He also never ever mentioned being done with Hollywood, he's an actor and he has plenty of roles in the works.

...god...

Reaction score
:roflmao: douchebaganomics, that was awesome. I already called he'd return before WM, it was obvious, he's not just randomly gonna leave for a year then show up. I figured he also might host that summer show which was in the works for awhile.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Cena Responds:

Earlier today, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson posted a 10-minute video running down John Cena for talking trash about him on WWE's recent Australian tour. The Rock vowed to whoop John Cena's ass before WrestleMania and made a few comments that some people might consider borderline homophobic, including saying that Cena's wristbands make him look like a "bloated transvestite Wonder Woman."

Cena responded to The Rock on Wednesday afternoon with the following statement on Twitter:

"CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money."

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments."

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman."

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love."

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up."

Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there.

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena"

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
so what's his point then?

He's asking why Rock didn't get the memo that those jokes aren't acceptable when HE got in trouble for it. Fair is fair...

...sheesh, it's not that hard to understand.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm not even sure rock had any gay jokes in his promo video.... I could probably watch it again, but I doubt it's as obvious and offensive as Cena when he's slingin' tha' jokes like a gun slinga'.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Dude kenfan these days the useage of the word "homo" or "gay/fag" is considered offensive and should be looked down upon!!!!

But really GLAAD can suck a dick the rocks bringing the attitude back.