The Rock.....At WM 24?!?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
IF it does happen then it's just the thing WWE need to get back rolling again, as they have lost viewers cos it's so bad at the moment (eg. RAW ratings). It'll just take them right up there. By hat time suspensions will definately be over and its all good. But the chance of that is unlikely but then again, it's the WWE!

Beer Money Army

if i want to the rock Back in a Match for one last time. i would love to see it against one of his huge rivals of his time. (i.E. HHH, Mick Foley, Ken shamrock (would Never happen), Austin (wouldnt happen unless is 100% fit)

but i would like to see Him vs HHH as that was one of his biggest rival ever. they had series of Matches from 97-2002. Just like HBK/Hart (92-97)...

Plus if i want Rock back i want him back as heel. i don't like rock as a face really. but his heel runs are gold in the entertainment value part of it.

but still he would need to train alot and his some wrestling training. unless if he wanted to be like a flop like Hogan/sting starrcade 97.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Rock come back and feud with Mr.Kennedy.
It'd be like when Edge and Foley feuded at Mania and gave foley a proper send off.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Dave Meltzer reports that The Rock has agreed to work a match at WrestleMania 24, only if WWE can provide him a high profile match and put him over. Shawn Michaels' return is being rushed for this purpose. It's believed he will turn heel in order to feud with Rock in what The Rock wants to be his sendoff from wrestling. The possibility of Michaels walking into WrestleMania as WWE Champion has also been mentioned, though nothing concrete has come of it. WrestleMania 24 will take place in The Rock's home state of Florida.

I don't know how much truth there is to this, and it seems very unlikley, but i figured it was worth posting. I'd Guess he'd face Umaga at 24 if he does. The wwe won't let the Rock go over a franchise guy like cena/HBK/HHH

No doubt that The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels would be an awesome match but I’m not buying it. Rock has been saying that he is completely done with wrestling on many T.V shows while promoting upcoming movies and plus (and this is a big one) he’ll probably have another football movie coming out around that time so I don’t think it’ll happen. :sq_yellow_wink:

tubulosodude

Reaction score
Dave Meltzer reports that The Rock has agreed to work a match at WrestleMania 24, only if WWE can provide him a high profile match and put him over. Shawn Michaels' return is being rushed for this purpose. It's believed he will turn heel in order to feud with Rock in what The Rock wants to be his sendoff from wrestling. The possibility of Michaels walking into WrestleMania as WWE Champion has also been mentioned, though nothing concrete has come of it. WrestleMania 24 will take place in The Rock's home state of Florida.

I don't know how much truth there is to this, and it seems very unlikley, but i figured it was worth posting. I'd Guess he'd face Umaga at 24 if he does. The wwe won't let the Rock go over a franchise guy like cena/HBK/HHH

Where did you get this from? I didn't see a link anywhere...... I checked WrestlingObserver (meltzer's website), and there was never any mention or report of the Rock having any contact with WWE about working a match...

OsamaHussian said:
No doubt that The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels would be an awesome match but I’m not buying it. Rock has been saying that he is completely done with wrestling on many T.V shows while promoting upcoming movies and plus (and this is a big one) he’ll probably have another football movie coming out around that time so I don’t think it’ll happen.

I'm pretty sure the Rock has actually signed a 5 year contract with Disney to make movies upon movies of kids/teen movies, a la his latest strew of movies....