The Rock and Rave Infection needs to go...now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

humankiller99

Reaction score
kip james and bg james need to go. and NOT back to wwe..
rock and rave need to go. gimmick is stale
curry man.. BRING BACK DANIELS!!
super eric.. bad gimmick. eric young is better without this lame shit gimmick
jay lethal.. i like the gimmick though I think he needs to go back to being just jay lethal
shark boy.. being stone cold is going to hurt his career. but he's a great talent..

Austin_316

Reaction score
They are a good tag-team and have a gorgeous manager with them which is great. I think they are being underused and should be pushed up a rank towards the tag titles. How they will do this is only by turning heel and having a feud with LAX because they could cost them the titles somehow. Or even beating on the MCMG.

Pepsi Plunge

Reaction score
Rock 'n Rave Infection do NOT need to go.

The only reason people are doing this is because they're being pushed down the tag team ranks when they deserve to go up. Seriously, with two talented people like Rock and Rave and combined them as a tag team, they are a really good team and deserve to be pushed.

I also like their gimmick and like how they have renamed Hoyt to Rock. Also I like the name since Rock is Rock, Rave is Rave, and Hemme is the Infection.

[RDH]Spear923

Reaction score
I agree Chessarmy, Rock 'n Rave Infection / Guitar Hero gimmick is getting old

Sabinizer

Reaction score
The Rock N' Rave Infection need to go.

Their gimmicks do my head in, and they could do so much better with the talent they have.

Curry Man wants to back to been The Fallen Angel, and the rest of the gimmicks need to go.

I wouldn't mind Shark Boy staying, mind you..