• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ricochet Appreciation Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Ricochet-bio--a036c6b7944f025ca29888479bfe473c.jpg

He's the GOAT after all. Talk about how great Ricochet really is here, and how he's so damn good. He's got a great wrestling style and can put on a great wrestling match with anyone. Spread the love.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Who hurt you today, Grim?

But anyway, I don't really mind Ricochet. I think he's a ton of fun in the ring, and his NXT run was absolutely amazing. Main roster has been about what I expected, not really expecting much more from him other than some midcard runs pre-New Day Kofi, but as long as he doesn't talk much, I'll enjoy his matches.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Like I said, he can put on a pretty good match with just about anyone.

I don't really get people who don't like him talking. He's not awful by any stretch of the imagination. He's just mediocre, which is fine as long as he continues putting on damn good matches.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like I said, he can put on a pretty good match with just about anyone.

I don't really get people who don't like him talking. He's not awful by any stretch of the imagination. He's just mediocre, which is fine as long as he continues putting on damn good matches.

I wouldn't really call him awful necessarily bc he's got his personality, he doesn't stumble or anything...I just kinda find that "geek" (as others would say) persona, which is probably his irl persona tbh to be annoying at times and not very cool. But I can still tolerate it when he's putting on good in-ring performances.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I dunno, if we're talking about how people's personalities are annoying, we can say that for literally half of the wrestling world, and by extension the wrestling forum world, are geeks and have annoying personalities. :draper2

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I’m a big fan of Ricochet, like Chris said he’s a ton of fun in the ring and his NXT run was great. I liked his stuff in NJPW and PWG, and he reminds a lot of this one dude from Lucha Underground that wore a mask called Prince Puma :side:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I’m a big fan of Ricochet, like Chris said he’s a ton of fun in the ring and his NXT run was great. I liked his stuff in NJPW and PWG, and he reminds a lot of this one dude from Lucha Underground that wore a mask called Prince Puma :side:

Man he was great in NXT. I think his matches with Riddle and Cole were some of his best.