The Return of The Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
it is a bit tiresum but its what takers about the deadman and it will b the same everytime he returns i love taker so i dnt mind how he makes his return he cud come out in a black bag and no music and the place would still erupt wen they realised it was him

Great One

I think he should resort to a more of himself character and actually talk on the mic this time... (he is good on the mic) since he will probably get another run with the title, so he REALLY needs to at least cut a promo in the ring once in awhile.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I would love to see Taker as Big Evil/The American Badass. The whole supernatural gimmick doesn't really work for me anymore. Especially since when he wins the title back it will more than likely be a long reign so he should definitely talk and cut promos. Also I think its too repetitive having "the return of the deadman" stuff but i usually don't mind because I like Taker.

3lions

Reaction score
I've been bored of the Undertaker ever since he reverted back to the Deadman gimmick. His initial run as the Deadman was great and could not be repeated, even though he's tried. He needed a gimmick change to freshen him up, but it is boring. As for his returns specifically, yehhh, they are the same old same old, but there's not much more you can do with him. That is his gimmick afterall.

I just hope he has a good run, wins the Title, puts a couple guys over and then retires next year on a good note. He's a solid worker, but his gimmick has gotten stale and he is too injury prone nowadays.