• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The return of the return of Midnight Movie Madness~!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Thats what I was thinking too. Where is this coming from the toilet

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?
I doubt the ship has a shower system that just rains water down from the ceiling. So this guy is just drinking sewage water that is leaking from the pipes. Gross SOB.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I love the hatch doors and the metal on metal running sound it makes when it closes and opens

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I think Xeno just wanted to give Dallas a hug but got spooked by the fire and killed him instead.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.

Kross Rhodes

It would but what would it do when the predators show up to use them to train with.

I think if it was a Thing that looked and acted like a Xenomorph, the Predators would have been overpowered easily.

Kross Rhodes

I'm with Parker on this one. Do the smart thing for once and get the fuck out of there, And God damn is ASH STILL COLLATING? Ripley will get her own answers!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Ash is one sadistic android. Of all the ways he could kill Ripley he chooses to try and stuff a magazine down her throat. That's pretty harsh.

Many Bothans died to bring you this Tapatalk message.