The Return Of The Big Red Review (First Time Live)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
It's back people The Big Red Review and regardless of Tapout wanting to do a review, when I clearly said I was going to do one doesn't matter to me. It was my first time ever being live and it was so epic. I am kind of pissed he did it, but I guess it's a free site so do as much as reviews that you can. So yeah I hope you enjoy this.

I get to the Coliseum around 7 where I am with five friends. It's pretty packed and Ryder Revolution is going crazy. People are yelling with signs and it's pretty funny. Something really strange comes nearby the ticket place when the Big O ( Zach Ryder's bodyguard) is walking fast in front of me. I was like "no way is that The Big O ". He heard me and gave me a hand shake. He said he already got mobbed and is trying to get away from people. He saw my Morrison shirt and asked me where is the Ryder shirt. I told him I was a fan of the show and said thanks for the supportl. He was in a rush because apparently he's under WWE contract now (can't confirm that) so sadly no pictures. Still really nice guy and I was kind of blown away to meet him because he may be big one day. The guy is really huge like out of his mind.

Superstars comes on with Masters beating Hawkins in a quick match, not really paying attention. Then ZACH RYDER comes on and the whole place goes wild. Ryder got one of the best pops and he even cut a promo for us. It was short bringing up how everyone was here and he was so happy. Ryder beat Primo in a decent match with the crowd so into Ryder. The guy has made himself a huge star, but Long Island is a crazy place that loves their hometown talent. I wanted to get some food, but the most bad ass theme in the WWE comes on. Drew McIntyre comes out and I am one of the two jackasses that stand up to clap. My friend Will and I seem to be the only fans as we are clapping loudly. Drew cuts an awesome promo despite still using that chosen one gimmick that his stale. He rips everyone for not being chosen by their boss being the chosen one. He continues to push the American nightmare gimmick which is awesome.

33otxxv.jpg

I think my boss would choose me to be the chosen one at the library if I didn't stand around taking pictures at work.

His match with Kozlov with decent, but Drew really can sell moves good. He took a boot to the face and really made it look like he got destroyed. Drew won the match, as Superstars was finally over. Michael Cole comes out as he gets eaten alive before The King comes out and gets a huge ovation. Jerry still gets major pops, good for him. IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR RAW!!!

Raw is coming to you live in Long Island, New York where sitting in section 304 is Allen Strk with a cheap sign that says "CM Punk is my hero".

2uemag7.png

True Punk fan!!

So of course Austin is GM which makes the show 100% better and the main event is Cena vs Punk. The crowd is going insane and the Punk poster is already up. Speaking of crowds going insane...

The Miz promo

The Miz comes out to serious heat. It's obvious he is a star even though a few of my friends don't really believe in him. Miz lays out a Weiner joke which was clever. He continues to rip on the crowd when the what chants start. Miz owns us back saying it was cool in 2001. The crowd starts getting to The Miz more as I am starting to wish I lived in Long Island than crappy Queens. Miz brings up hating the Attitude era, which brings even more heat because for some reason many adults are here. Miz is delivering a great promo but then pulls the impossible and calls out Stone Cold. That leads to a riot.

Austin comes out to easily the best pop and starts bringing it to The Miz. Austin owns him and shuts up The Miz. He brings up all of the Miz faults about not wanting to fight. Austin threatens Miz with stunners as the crowd pops some more. Alex Riley gets put over which is pretty big for him. Austin plays around with Miz as The Miz looks flustered. Austin takes him by the tie and it's high school all over again. Roddy Piper is back tonight which is a huge pop for the Piper's pit!!! That is going to be epic with both guys amazing on the mic. Austin tells Miz to beat it, as it's taking a long time. Miz leaves eventually which is no surprise. Austin is running the show, but wow here is another great interruption!!

My friend Adrian thought JBL was going to come out because at first in his entrance video it's like JBL. It turns out to be Del Rio who gets good heat but not huge enough. I would have expected more for a guy who is being so pushed but I think fans are saving their energy for Cena. Del Rio talks highly of himself but Austin cuts him off and threatens to give an ass wooping (this guy is the man). Del Rio gets called out about running over the Big Show and gives Austin a really evil smile. Austin decides to bring out someone to face him which turns out to be Kane. I feel the first affect of a pyro and my god was it loud. It was pretty vicious but instantly I got up and clapped for one of my favorites of all time. I was so happy to see Kane since he hasn't been around lately. Del Rio runs away for some reason to the back then randomly appears again somehow.

Kane vs Alberto Del Rio

The kiddies start a Del Rio sucks chant, as I noticed five people are literally sitting on steps. I have no idea what is going on, but apparently people are sitting in the wrong seats. I think I am the only jackass wearing a Morrison shirt too versus two hundred Cena shirts. Kane gets the upper hand early with some punches then a snapmare drop kick. He goes for a body slam but Del Rio hits some kicks then an arm breaker. Del Rio targets that left arm as expected but Kane powers out. Kane hits his usual offense and goes for the pin after a side walk slam, but Del Rio gets out at two. Kane misses the flying close line which leads to Del Rio hitting that arm bar finisher. Kane eventually gets to the ropes but Del Rio could care less and the match is over.

Winner by DQ: Kane

I thought it would be either a count out or something like this. This match wasn't anything special, Kane's pyro live made it for me **.

2d8p2r6.jpg

Nice picture I got of Kane lighting the place on fire.

Big Show makes his huge return and he runs pretty fast for his size. The crowd goes wild, as he just made top 5 biggest pops of the night. Show runs over Del Rio, but Ricardo with his 1980's bowl cut comes to the rescue. He starts eating right hand after right hand which leads to Kane getting Show off. Kane puts him in a sleeper and I thought for a second Kane was going heel. Eventually, Show is off and he gets a standing ovation. Ricardo actually gets stretchered off to show that getting punched by Big Show ten times leads to this. At least Ricardo didn't get up after fifteen minutes compared to Show getting hit by a car( that is how you sell something Big Show)...Another match is announced for Capitol Punishment with Big Show facing Alberto Del Rio.

ajx9jd.jpg

Unbelievable.

Cody Rhodes video comes on and still none of my friends don't buy him. I predict Rhodes Orton for the title at Mania, but nobody believes in him. I love the paper bag gimmick, but it's a shame nobody in the crowd has done it. Pyro is being set up, looks like time to get my ears rung once more.

Wade Barrett/Ted Dibiase/Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara/Ezekiel Jackson/Daniel Bryan

It's amazing how much Barrett has fallen off. He used to run Raw like a true boss now I rarely hear from him other than getting beat up. He still has so much talent and I expect him to be champion one day. But it's concerning when he comes out that he gets little to no heat, it's like that Nexus thing is already forgettable. Daniel Bryan gets a nice pop which is nice to see, nobody gives a crap about Big Zeke, while Sin Cara gets a huge pop. He did get the entrance right and is well liked.

The lights stay on as it's getting pretty annoying. Sin Cara is getting the Kane treatment from 1997 which is lame. Daniel Bryan gets beaten around early by every guy with Barrett hitting some great offense. Now I remember people were so high on him, he even hit the pump handle slam something I haven't seen in years. DiBiase is getting some work in the match which is nice considering he is a punchline nowadays. Big Zeke eventually comes in as the Ahmed Johnson chants are starting, since only the smart people sit in the cheap seats. My friend Tom considered if it really is him but it's clearly not. Zeke cleans house then puts Barrett in torture rack which is odd ( so much for Book End being his finisher). Zeke offense is lame as the former Legacy guys go over the top rope. Zeke body presses Bryan as he goes flying taking out both men. Sin Cara comes in to a huge pop and I am expecting something big. A springboard cross body to finish the match wasn't what I expected.

Winners: Ezekiel Jackson, Sin Cara, and Daniel Bryan

Decent tag match but nothing really special. Zeke doesn't impress me at all and he isn't getting much pop for what he does. Sin Cara is decent, but Triple H really needs to put the time with him to make him a star.

Piper's Pit is advertised as people are excited. I had a feeling Piper would show up.

R-Truth Promo

Hornswoggle comes out randomly as I put my head down in disgust. He starts launching t-shirts as I am wondering if they are airing this. The peanut gallery is booing in the cheap seats but then R-Truth saves us. My friends and I get up and start clapping for him. R-Truth calls everyone Little Jimmys and and Little Jennys which is hilarious. He is getting serious heat as he is up there with The Miz. I must say I may use that quote in the future "Don't boo me, you should be booing yourselves" (epic). Hornswoggle is scared and shoots R-Truth in the nuts with the t-shirt launcher thing. R-Truth hugs him instead but then gives him a nice big boot which gets major heat but more pops in the peanut gallery in section 304. Cena chants start which I am dreading because you just get that feeling. R-Truth really looks like a serial killer when he's mad, it's pretty scary. I wouldn't want to see him in a dark ally way at night.

Austin finally comes on the big screen and announces that John Morrison returned (huge pop for Jomo). That really was an awesome surprise as I thought he be out for a bit longer. Morrison being back is a huge move for everyone. R-Truth kicks Hornswoggle just for good measure one more time, as King goes in and checks on him. R-Truth is really over, it's a shame he is already 39.

Cena vs Punk is shown once again and it's amazing the boos he gets. Cena even gets booed when he is mentioned with helping the soldiers in Iraq. I am convinced Long Island is more mentally twisted than Toronto was in 2004 when they were booing Edge at Summerslam when he was a face.

Sheamus vs Santino

Nice to see Sheamus in a match even if it's squash all over again. My friend Paul is a huge Santino fan and gives him a standing ovation. Sheamus destroys Santino early on with punches across the chest then hits a huge knee on Santino. Santino kicks out of a pin at two after more close lines. The match gets boring but ZACH RYDER CHANTS ARE COMING OUT!! WE WANT RYDER!! The peanut gallery is being heard with the chants being really loud. I think I should go make a show on the internet if it can get me chants like that.

I wrote a book and all I got was major praise but a lawsuit threat from some Blue girl. Santino gets his face comeback and hits his usual offense, before Sheamus close lines him. Sheamus looks to hit the Celtic Cross but Santino gets out of it and hits a hip toss. It's Cobra Time but Sheamus goes for the finishing kick but Santino actually hits the Cobra (Paul is on his feet). I can't believe Santino might actually win, but thank god Sheamus kicked out on two. Sheamus knees Santino in the head then hits the Brouge kick. Sheamus usually would pin but locks in the Cloverleaf which is awesome!! People thought he used the Sharpshooter... idiots. Very impressive..

Winner: Sheamus

Mostly a squash but it was entertaining. The Ryder chants and Cloverleaf got me pretty happy. Still I can only give it a * 1/2.

Christian promo is being shown as it's pretty dramatic. I love when they show little kids crying, it's so evil.

Randy Orton promo

Orton comes out to a huge pop but I hear some boos. It's obvious the internet is being heard tonight that they are still pissed that Christian isn't champion. Orton doesn't give a kid a high five, which isn't very face like either after kid was waiting a good ten seconds. Orton can't talk for some reason and sounds pretty bad. He announces he's champion but isn't happy (neither is the peanut gallery either). Orton isn't happy Christian is not coming out and starts threatening him. Christian is here and gets a nice pop. Christian starts owning Orton on how Orton's career was given on a sliver platter (true words). Christian says Orton doesn't know hard work but neither does Long Island (HEY!). They make a poll that the crowd wants Christian to come out but Christian doesn't give a damn. Heel Christian is awesome.

Just when I thought Orton got owned, Orton owns him back and talks about Edge carrying him for seventeen years (burn). Christian decides to come out and his entrance song comes on, which leads to the peanut gallery going crazy. He still gets a pop which means Long Island knows they are lazy. Christian of course doesn't go to the ring but still great to see him. The email comes on from the GM which leads to serious booing (good thing). Security holds Orton back from Christian with Christian laughing. The GM bans Orton from fighting because Orton has some kind of concussion. Orton is pissed but then gets threatened of losing his WHC title, which is a pretty stupid angle. Orton leaves in peace that ends a really good segment. The crowd was really digging both these guys, they have to feud till Summerslam!

Austin is drinking the Stone Cold crappy version of beer known as Keystone Light (you couldn't pay me to drink that crap). He announces Mysterio versus Christian as everyone goes wild. This could be match of the night.

2mob76p.jpg

True top class beer people!!

Rey Mysterio vs Christian

Booker T comes out which leads to a nice pop for Booker. I am very happy to see Booker, but even better news is announced. CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio is official as I have to raise the Punk poster again in approval (I am a jackass). That match should be epic. Christian gets in offense early including a nice bare slap. Christian picks up Rey, but gets a hurricrana. Christian botches a bit and doesn't get to the second rope. Rey goes for a 619 but Christian close lines him. Christian goes for a cover but Rey kicks out. Rey tries to go for a springboard cross body but Christian shoves him over the top rope. Christian kicks him around a bit and throws him into the steel steps.

Christian throws him into the turnbuckle then starts pressing him hard. The bell is rung all of a sudden and the crowd is booing loud!! I am pissed as the match is over already, the peanut gallery will riot!!

Winner by DQ: Rey Mysterio

So two DQ's tonight by the same reason. The best possibly match of the night just went sour. Not good *.

vphh5k.jpg

We aren't happy

Christian hits a backbreaker then goes to the top turnbuckle. Rey fights back and flips Christian off the top turnbuckle. My hero decides to make an early arrival as the Punk sign is up with major heat from the arena other than the peanut gallery. Rey hits a cross body to take out Punk before seeing the New Nexus come out. Christian goes for Killswitch but Rey reverses it into a 619. He tries to go for it but has to drop kick Henning's son and Otunga. Rey hits a drop kick then goes for 619 but Mason Ryan catches him. Ryan slams him into the steel post then hits him with a back breaker before putting him back in the ring. Nexus walks off as Punk is clapping and telling Christian to finish him off. Christian hits the Killswitch on Mysterio as the crowd is pretty silent.

Wow Raw has really been awesome so far, I am really having a great time. We all give a standing clap for Christian and start a Captain Charisma chant. The kiddies don't approve. During the mini break, I try to find PWM and E-Fed legend Justin. He is in the building but sadly can't find him. It's alright Survivor Series is coming to MSG.. we will meet at the legendary event there.

Austin is on the phone before Vickie yells at him to get off. She wants Dolph to face Kofi in a United States title match. He can only get it if Dolph drops Vickie. Dolph is a mess and doesn't know what to do which leads to Austin history lesson that is always fun. Dolph drops her which leads to a pop. Austin decides he's joking around and the match was announced already. Classic Austin.

Morrison vs R-Truth is announced next. I am so hyped to see Morrison live, you have no idea. Punk and Cena gets announced again. The fans are so heated, they can't stand Cena. I remember Fatal Four Way last year and Cena was absolutely ripped. Edge got a bigger pop than him and he was a crazy heel.

R-Truth vs John Morrison

R-Truth entrance is so epic, how they let him stay as face so loud was Blue. Morrison isn't coming out, as I am getting worried. I feel an angle here which sucks but I can understand. R-Truth decides to go backstage as he is going to bring the fight to him (angry gangster heels are great). R-Truth finds Morrison and says the line of the night for me "Shazam what we got here is little jimmy got little johnny". Everyone managed to laugh at that although Morrison is down for the count. Nunzio isn't happy with this as he has been spotted. R-Truth slams something huge into Morrison and Morrison is hurt bad. R-Truth yells some more Little Jimmy nonsense and the peanut gallery approves. That was awesome.. R-Truth is the modern day DMX without the legal problems.

1znu79h.jpg

X gonna give it to ya.

Dolph Ziggler/ Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne

Nice promo for Dolph before the match. Not sure if he is the future of Monday Nights, but I really enjoyed the video. Ziggler vs Kingston for the title is official at Capitol Punishment. I look forward to it, but this has happened several times already. Kofi's pyro scares the shit out of me as usual, in case you guys are wondering I was on the side of the left pyro. Kofi has a nice sequence with Dolph which leads to an elbow drop. Swagger is in and starts mauling Kofi with Drew McIntyre like punches. Swagger hits a nice slam and goes for cover, but Kofi kicks out at two. Swagger goes for his signature splash but Kofi kicks him square in the jaw. Bourne gets the hot tag and hits his usual exciting offense with knees and a hurricrana. Bourne goes for an interesting roll up, but Jack gets him in the ankle lock.

Evan rolls out of it and Jack hits the second turnbuckle. Dolph tries to get in on action but Evan drop kicks him out of the ring. Kofi hits the Trouble Of Paradise on Swagger as the ref didn't see. Kofi had great coordination on the apron which drops Swagger. I smell Air Bourne, holy shit I can't believe I am going to see this live. Everyone is standing and he hits it!!!! That was one of the greatest things I seen live, so much elevation. Evan wins it there in unbelievable fashion.

Winner: Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne

Decent tag match, but it's sad to see Swagger get jobbed like this nowadays. Seeing Air Bourne was top five moment of the night for me!! ** 1/2 for decent showing.

Piper's Pit is next, still can't believe this is happening!!

2aioq3b.jpg

It's on bitch!! Live camera shot

Piper's Pit featuring Alex Riley & The Miz

Piper comes out to a huge pop even though half the kids have no idea who this is. Piper is going on a history lesson on how he dropped Mr.T but Miz had enough of the history lesson. He goes on a really roll which gets everyone going then he can't wait this place gets torn down (BOO SHUT UP!!!). Piper shuts up Miz and says there will never be another Roddy Piper (damn right). Miz rips Piper for never being champion and says the Real World is better than anything Piper ever did. Piper being the old timer he is of course never saw it. Piper puts over Alex Riley, which surprises me a bit. Riley comes out and I have to stand up for him. His entrance song is completely bad ass and he is a new man. I was always a huge fan of Riley at NXT 2, the last season I watched. Riley gets a huge round of applause which is amazing.

Three weeks ago he was a goon and irrelevant, now he's a star that gets as big as pops than Morrison. Riley is solid on the mic and said Miz used him. Both men are face and face which leads to Piper breaks them up. Miz makes another good point about how Piper used Bob Orton and talks big. Piper goes on a rampage, which brings great entertainment. Piper mocks Miz with the awesome phrase that Miz will lose to Riley. Miz wants to start making bets but then Riley thinks Piper can beat Miz. Miz starts more really stuff that gets the crowd going including the peanut gallery. Miz drops 1,000 and says he will wrestle in a suit (very nice). Piper is questioning himself, but is sick of getting his tail kicked. He puts down 5,000 then Austin comes on still drinking. Austin says Piper vs Miz that has Riley guest refereeing. This should be some fun, as the crowd is really hot tonight as expected.

Roddy Piper vs The Miz with Alex Riley reffing

They both punch each other for a while, before Piper locks him in the sleeper hold. Eventually Miz gets out and starts hitting him viciously. Eventually Riley has to break it up then Miz gets sick of Riley and hits Riley. They both go at it before Piper rolls up Miz and pulls the upset!!

Winner and 5,000 dollars richer: Roddy Piper

Well that was a dud at a wrestling standpoint but great entertainment. Riley is really being pushed highly and really looking like a huge star. Miz gets thrown over the top rope for good measure and more Riley chants break out.

We take a break with Punk Cena being mentioned for the 5th time. Long Island boos at Cena at every moment including a fruity pebbles chant starting. This night is just too much, I love it. This tops seeing Three Days Grace live for me. Another thought tonight, how awesome is it to be Austin.. all he does is call the shots and drink beer. That sounds like paradise, now he just needs to download the new app I hear on phones across the world. THE KIM KARDASHIAN APP!!!

x1bric.jpg

I don't care if Kris Humphries stays on the Nets for his entire career, he is the luckiest man in the world regardless. That's perfection.

Price Is Right is on with the Bellas and Kelly Kelly on. Drew Carey looks really odd skinny, but he is always the man in my heart for Who's Line Is It Anyway.

The Face Divas vs The Heel Divas

Apparently the heel divas are wearing all black because they are evil. Alicia Fox wants to look like Rihana. I can't see who's who, I am in the deep section. Kelly Kelly is sure wearing some short shorts as I think she is fighting Rosa Mendes. Kelly beats the living daylights out of her and some serious yelling. Kelly does the stinkface, as she is doing her best to be like Torrie Wilson. She does a bulldog as this is a snooze fest. A riot breaks out, as my friend Adrian sarcastically says this is what I have been waiting for all night!!! I have no idea what's going on, also I have no idea how Melina still has a job. The match is finally over, I missed out because I was talking to Paul about why Melina shouldn't have a job. It turned out to be Kelly Kelly.

Winner: The Face Divas

Women's wrestling is dead...

Eve decides to talk and talks about how the Tony Awards were last night (who in god's name watched the Tony Awards). The face divas decide all to dance so Katelyn can lose some weight with those thighs. The crowd could care less, I think Cole from my view is throwing up. This is a mess... She's still hot but could lose a bit. This is lame, please I want CM Punk on already. Speaking of last night, I was too busy watching my beloved Heat lose out on the finals... those cocky arrogant bastards.

24f0aj5.jpg

Best thing I can find of that choke artist. D-Wade for life!!!

Anyway recap of Tough Enough and my boy from Day one Andy won. I was so happy for him although I am concerned of his character. Can he make it work on the mic because it's a bit of a concern. Anyway he's talking to Austin live which is really cool to see. Then OMG YES CM PUNK AUSTIN SHOWDOWN FINALLY!!! The peanut gallery is roaring as the poster is raised. I have been waiting three years for this and I immediately tell everyone to shut the hell up as we all pop ( this is like Austin Rock WM 27 all over again).

Andy drinks like he's 14 either that or he knows his beer and hates Keystone. Austin offers him a menu of drinks and Punk mocks him by saying what as Andy left. Punk wants to give him a breathalyser test and asks Austin to say the ABC's backwards. Austin says he will whoop his ass backwards (NICE). Austin says no Nexus at ringside while Punk is going to change the landscape of the WWE (you already did) and uses Austin's catchphrase. Things are heated with Austin announcing he is going to do one last announcement for the night... not the greatest they could have done with that, but still I am relieved they did it.

Stone Cold Farewell

Austin comes out and thanks us for coming. Everyone is standing as we are thanking him for what he has done. The computer interrupts him as it's getting serious heat. Cole is shaking in his shoes as he walks up scared for his life. The GM will be back next week but next week is like Taboo Tuesday with the fans choosing matches and stipulations. That should be exciting and it's three hours all over again (yay). The GM continues to annoy Austin, as Austin continues to put over the people. Eventually, that noise from the e-mail gets on his nerves including mine and Austin chases Cole. Cole runs for the hills and it's the last we see of him. Austin breaks the lab top in calm fashion compared to what Edge did. He says farewell to the commentators and heads off in his ATV ( a way better ATV than the one I have in Croatia). He runs over the computer and spills some crappy beer on it. I don't know how Austin isn't fully drunk he has a beer in his hand in every segment, the guy chugs with the best of them I tell ya.

4h4kgm.jpg

All time favorite and forever legend, can't believe I witnessed it.

CM Punk vs John Cena

Punk gets his usual crazy heat, but the peanut gallery is on it's feet. I stand up with my poster held up praying someone puts the camera on me with my pretzel waiting on the side. Cena comes out and the boos are flowing, once I heard this was the main event I knew it would be electric. The match hasn't even started yet Cena sucks chants are starting. Three Cena fans that are like eight years old are screaming let's go Cena, but they are in a bad area. The crowd is beyond loud as I have a feeling Cole who is somehow back isn't happy. It's a stale mate early with both guys getting out of each other's finishers. Punk is hammering away and hits a suplex on the ropes on Cena. Cena goes to the outside as Punk continues to hunt him down.

Punk gets him in several head scissors submissions than an abdominal stretch. Cena powers out, but Punk boots him out of the ring. Then he hits an odd cross body over the top rope. You never see that from Punk anymore ay? Punk goes off the top turnbuckle again and actually hits it. I thought for sure Cena would reverse it. Punk goes for the win but Cena kicks out at 2. Punk targets the ribs, as I want to see some Anaconda Vice!! I really hope everyone watching TV hears this crowd. I was screaming my lungs off for CM Punk with all my friends that are Cena haters. Cena locks in the STF out of nowhere but Punk gets to the bottom rope. Punk then hits a nice drop kick and goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Punk continues to knee Cena then irish whips him hard into the top turnbuckle.

He goes for cover, but Cena kicks out again. Punk uses the second rope to attack Cena and knees into him. Punk hits the first part of Shining Wizard but Cena tosses Punk out of the way of the bulldog. Cena tries a shoulder block but misses and falls out of the ring. The count is on as the crowd is loving it!! Punk continues to punish Cena with kicks then a snap mare. Punk misses a flying close line from the top rope and then Cena hits the four moves of Doom. R-TRUTH IS HERE TO SAVE US FROM CENA WINNING!!! R-Truth is talking to a Cena fan and steals his Cena hat, he just robbed Little Jimmy!! Anyway back to the ring, Punk has Cena up and the crowd is going nuts. GO TO SLEEP CONNECTS AND CM PUNK ACTUALLY BEAT CENA!!

Winner: CM Punk

The match was pretty good, Punk did it at his pace but the crowd was crazy. It was about fifty people going nuts for Punk in my section and three eight year old Cena fans. These kids were giving us death stares looking to fight us in the parking lot after (LOL imagine). This chubby kid was so pissed, but he went home happy after the dark show ended. I give the match a ** 1/2.

After the match, Punk walked out celebrating like he won the title. I held the poster by but he sadly didn't look my way. R-Truth poured water all over Cena then gave him whatever the hell he calls his finisher I think it's the shut up. He posed with the title and we all started a " Little Jimmy chant". The main event delivered and it ended what had been the best Raw in a while although I bet people at home thought it was just decent.

Dark Match

So Cena was knocked out for the count when The Miz comes out and challenges Cena to a title match. It's also a street fight which makes things interesting. After Miz misses wildly with a chair, Cena fights back. It's short lived because Punk, Sheamus, and R-Truth interfere. Then all of a sudden, beers are thrown in the ring after they beat down Cena. We all thought CM Punk did drink the beer, which would have been awesome but I would have been like straight edge come on!! It turns out he drank a Pepsi like a champ. Eventually Austin comes out to a huge pop and cleans house. Everyone eats stunners, before Cena hits Miz with the AA to win the match. Cena and Austin drank together and hugged with people hoping Austin would stunner Cena. Sadly it didn't happen so the kiddies don't cry.

Recap

Overall I had a blast with the show. It was my first time ever to a live one and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I know the wrestling wasn't crazy but the overall segments were great. Christian and Orton had me on my feet, Piper's pit was top notch, and Punk-Austin was a mark out moment. Even Big Show coming back was fun to see. If I saw it on TV, I wouldn't be going as crazy but still it was a really good show. One thing I will criticize the WWE on is Zach Ryder. It's pretty disappointing he wasn't on and I really thought he was after Big O sounded positive. It sucks, he could have easily came out to face R-Truth after Morrison had been knocked out. But stupid creative isn't smart enough and couldn't do it. That was disappointing and I hate the fact that they still want to make him into a heel. The guy is a face, you need young faces get a hold on yourselves and realize that!!! Alright no more ranting, I really loved the show. I am happy Ziggler, Barrett, and especially Jericho wee vocal on how they were mad that Ryder wasn't on.

Biggest Pops: 1. Austin 2. Ryder 3. Randy Orton 4. Big Show 5. CM Punk ( Sin Cara and Christian come close).

Biggest Heat: 1. The Miz 2. R-Truth 3. John Cena 4. Michael Cole 5. Vickie Guerrero.

Top Five Favorite Moments for me last night.

1. Stone Cold just being Stone Cold.
2. Stone Cold CM Punk showdown that I have waited for like three years now.
3. R-Truth and his epic quotes.
4. I really was into Christian and Orton, they had a great back and forth.
5. Piper's Pit was awesome.

Runnerups go to crazy Zach Ryder fans that literally were outside with signs yelling catch phrases and meeting Big O!!

Now as for the future of The Big Red Review, we shall see. It seems like Tapout might take the role of covering Monday Nights. If Tapout is covering it, then I won't bother. If he doesn't, then I will start doing it again because I had a blast. There is one thing that I will be covering since some of you don't get to watch Tough Enough. I will be covering Tough Enough 2. Tough Enough 1 was so epic, it made me wish covering it still. Anyway hope ya enjoyed this and I would advise you to go catch a show if it comes to your town especially live

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Great review man. It was cool that you got to see it live, gives kind of a different view on the review, ya know.

Anyways, I'm gonna try to keep up with Mondays, but I don't think having two different reviews would be bad. Too sides of things are always better then one. Glad to see you will be doing Tough Enough though. I can't wait to read those. I already can't wait for the second season haha. But I guess WWE can't bring in that many new stars.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Like I said in the RAW thread there is no issue with two reviews being posted for the same show by different people. People can give their individual opinions and both reviews will be different.

Great review and damn impressive that you remembered all that after seeing the show live. The photo of Kane's pyro is amazing. I remember seeing Kane's entrance at a live event in Adelaide and the noise and heat is incredible. Interesting that Show managed to get that big a reaction live. Glad that Christian still gets some cheers from the fans even though he is a heel.

Hopefully we see another Big Red Review!

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Thanks for positivity. Tapout by no means was I taking a shot at you, I was a little annoyed at first but I was like wow Tapout's review is awesome. I know you guys don't mind but for some reason I just can't. I rather just comment at the bottom of Tapout's review of my opinion or discussion thread. I don't want to put so much time into something already done. Only for a event I went to, I will do it such as Survivor Series which is looking very likely I will be attending!!! Plus I am going to Croatia July 5th to 20th so that will ruin the flow. So Tapout it's all you, maybe is Smackdown gets better I will cover it or if Tough Enough is back I will certainly do it. PPV's are also an option but I need to actually see it.

I got a crazy memory Troy, if I can write a book on nights from like three years ago I could easily do that. It's just something crazy with me, I have no idea what. I think Long Island is full of true WWE fans like I noticed so many adults. Like a guy in front of me was wearing a Terry Funk shirt which was shocking. It was crazy to hear Show get such a pop but the true fans should respect him because I sure got up for him. Also it helped that he ran which is funny. The crowd seemed more and more less kids with Orton getting some boos and Christian getting cheered. Like I said, the peanut gallery in the 300 sections were heard!!! If only I met Justin man... next time I go I have to get there early and not be in a rush.