The Return of EWA: Extreme Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Paul Heyman has decided that it is time to bring back pure wrestling to the world of professional wrestling. Paul has decided to raise up all the money that he can. When he heard that Raven had been released from Total Nonstop Action. He called Raven on the telephone and asked him if he wanted to make an investment. Of course, Raven was all for it and they put there money together and was able to start a small promotion. Paul knew that he had to get a television deal and he had to get one fast. He went to the CW and offered them a chance to get his show on their programming. With WWE leaving The CW jumped at this offer and signed Paul Heyman’s show to a two year deal.

Now all that was left was getting a roster of wrestlers. He already knew who was going to be his commentators, so he just had to get some top talent. He then went to Vince McMahon and asked if there was some way to get talent from him. Vince said no, of course, but Paul would not take no for an answer. He wrote up a contract and gave it to Dixxy Carter and Vince McMahon. As we know, Paul Heyman is very good with words and he got Vince and Dixxy to give up all of their contracts to their rosters. Heyman knew that Ring of Honor would easily exchange talent and Heyman was not too worried about that.

Heyman know had a roster and a time slot on broadcast television. Here is the roster below.

Randy Orton
Edge
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Ken Kennedy
CM Punk
Shelton Benjamin
Elijah Burke
Kofi Kingston
Carlito
Chris Jericho
Santino Marella
Cryme Tyme
Motor City Machine Guns
Latin American Xchange
AJ Styles
Frankie Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Sonjay Dutt
Samoa Joe
Rey Mysterio
Sabu
Briscoe Brothers

edgehead09

Reaction score
In the End plays in the arena as Joey Styles welcomes us to the first ever episode of Extreme Wrestling Alliance.

Joey: Ohhh My Gawwwwwwdddd. Welcome to EWA, Extreme Wrestling Alliance. Tonight we have one hell of a show for you tonight. I am here with my broadcast partner, Taz.

Taz: Yep Joey, I am right here and I can’t wait for the show tonight. This is going to be dope. With Paul Heyman in charge, I’m sure this night is going to be Extreme.

Bodies hits as Paul Heyman comes out to the ring. He is wearing his New York hat and he is carrying a black briefcase. He has his black leather trench coat on with his hair in a ponytail. He is walking down to the ring as the fans chant “Welcome Back†and “E-C-Dub.†Heyman makes it to the ring and pulls a microphone from out of his pocket. He waits for the crowd to die down and then begins to talk.

Heyman: God Damn, It feels good to be back. I swear if I had to watch one more episode of TNA with Kurt Angle running around acting a damn fool, I would of killed myself. Or that WWE crap. We got Superman running around and no kryptonite anywhere to be seen. But that is what happens when you’re sucking the boss’s dick. See, Tonight is the first ever episode of EWA. The company that is going to take over the world of wrestling. Tonight I finish what I started when I started ECW. Tonight is the genesis of the wrestling world. Tonight, I give you Extreme Wrestling Alliance.

Heyman drops his microphone on the ground and then walks to the back to a humongous ovation.

Commercial Break

Lillian Garcia: The following match-up is a one-fall match-up. Introducing first from Jacksonville, Florida, Elijah Burke.

Don’t Waste My Time plays as Elijah Burke makes his way to the ring. He is in his jumpsuit and is getting some boos. He makes his way to the ring and then gets into the ring. He gets his jumpsuit off and prepares for his match.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Jamaica, Kofi Kingston.

S.O.S plays as the crowd begins to cheer. Kofi comes out to the ring and begins to play to the crowd. He slaps some hands on the way to the ring. He then slides into the ring and begins to get ready for his match.

The referee calls for the bell and the match has started. Elijah and Kofi tie-up and they are jocking for position. Kofi gets the advantage and sends Burke into the ropes. Elijah comes off and Kofi hits him with a clothesline that sends him down to the canvas. Kofi goes over to Burke and picks him up. He then sends him into the ropes yet again. Elijah comes off the ropes and Kingston looks for another clothesline, but this time Burke ducks it and bounces off the other ropes. He jumps into the air and lands a cross body onto Kofi Kingston. Elijah then gets up and goes over to Kofi. He picks him up and sends him into the corner. He charges in with a clothesline. Burke sends Kofi to the ground and Elijah goes to the middle rope. He is acting cocky towards the fans as he is sitting on the middle rope. Kingston uses this time to get to his feet. Kofi runs over to Burke and jumps into the air and lands a kick to Elijah’s head that sends Burke to the outside.

Kofi goes to the top rope and then waits for Burke to get to his feet. Burke is on his feet and Kingston comes off the top with a missle dropkick, hitting Burke right in the face. Kingston is back up as the place is going wild. He rolls Burke into the ring and then goes for the first ever pin attempt in EWA’s history. He gets a two count as Burke just gets his shoulder off of the mat. Kofi is back to his feet and he picks Burke up. He sets him up for a suplex and lands it. A float-over into a pin attempt by Kofi gets him a two count. Kofi is back up and he picks Burke up. He sends him into the ropes and goes for the Jamaican Buzzsaw but Burke ducks underneath of it. Kofi goes back to Burke and bends over to pick him up. Burke rolls him up into a small package and gets a two count. Both men back up and they lock up. Burke gets a hammerlock in and then Kofi reverses it into a wristlock. Burke backs Kofi into the corner and the ref calls for a break of the hold.

Kofi gives a clean break but Burke turns around and nails him with a closed right hand. He nails a few more closed right hands as the ref gets in the middle and tells Burke to cool it. Burke shrugs the ref off and backs up. He lowers his kneepad and gets ready for the Elijah Express. He runs into the corner but Kofi moves out of the way at the last moment. Burke comes out of the corner dazed and Kofi Kingston nails the Jamaican Buzzsaw for the three count.

We head backstage as we see Randy Orton, wearing a suit, walking down a hallway. He makes a right and then a left with a determined look on his face. Orton then stops short and turns to face a door. The door has Edge’s Rated R Superstar logo on it and Orton knocks once. He doesn’t get an answer and then knocks again. A voice from the inside tells him to come in and Orton does as instructed. Orton goes into the ring and Edge and Lita are sitting on the couch, Lita on Edge’s lap. Orton walks in and Lita gets off of Edge and Edge stands.

Orton: Hey Edge, Tonight it’s the reunion of Rated RKO. Tonight it is our destiny to be back together.

Edge: Yea, and of course we are going to win. I mean I have been our opponents like 30,000 times already. And you beat Jeff at the Royal Rumble. And you kicked the hell out of Matt and put him out of action for three months. No body is going to stop Rated RKO tonight.

Orton: Tonight we get the win and then (looking at Lita) and then we get the real win.

Edge: Hey, this one is mine.

He goes over and hugs Lita and gets a kiss from her. Orton looks at them, gives a smirk and then walks out of the door.

Commercial Break

Back from commercial break and we see Josh Matthews in the interview area. He has a microphone and is waiting for his cue. He receives his cue and begins to speak.

Mathews: Welcome back to EWA. Tonight there is going to be an awesome six-man tag team showcasing some of the more athletic talent in the EWA. I have one of the teams with me at this time.

Chris Jericho, CM Punk, and Rob Van Dam walk into the scene. Chris Jericho gets on the microphone first.

Jericho: Tonight all of the Jerichoholics of the world will see the King of the World beat a couple of ass clowns right in the middle of the ring. Tonight, Y2J will walk down the ring with the straight-edge superstar and the umm, not so straight-edge superstar.

RVD: Whatever

Jericho: Like I was saying, Y2J will walk down to that ring, whoop the living hell out of the guy that thinks he is the MVP of wrestling, a monkey-looking ass clown and the biggest ass clown of them all, the Italian ah Santino Marella. After tonight the world of professional wrestling will never eveeeeeeer be the same aggggggaaaainnnnn.

RVD, Punk and Jericho walk off the screen as we here Ain’t No Stoppin Me Now play in the arena.

Lillian: The following is a six-man encounter. Introducing first from Orangeburg, South Carolina, Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin comes out to a pretty good amount of heat. He comes down to the ring and asks for a microphone. He receives a microphone and begins to talk on it.

Benjamin: There ain’t no stopping me noooooooooooooowwwwwww.

“La Vittoria e Mia†plays as Santino Marella makes his way to the ring. He is getting some boos but Maria is by his side and the fans are chanting her name. Maria is waving to the fans but Santino cuts her off from doing that.

Lillian: And one of his partners, Santino Marrella.

“I’m Comin†plays as the place goes crazy with boos. MVP makes his way out to the ring and then stops half-way down the entrance ramp. He slaps the ground and comes up in the Ballin’ taunt as fireworks go off behind him.

Lillian: And their partner Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

The heel team talk in the corner while “One of A Kind†plays and the crowd goes wild. The pyro of RVD goes of and Rob comes out to the entrance ramp. He runs down to the ring and waits outside for his partners.

Lillian: And their opponents, first from Battle Creek, Michigan, “Mr. PPV’, Rob Van Dam.

“This Fire Burns†plays and CM Punk comes out. He holds his arms in the X formation and gets a pretty big pop. He walks down to the ring and high-fives RVD.

Lillian: And his partner, “The Straight-Edge Superstar,†CM Punk.

“Break Down the Walls†plays as the place goes nuts. We see the countdown on the screen and then see the pyrotechnics go off and Jericho is standing on top of the stage with his arms spread out. He turns around and walks down to his partners.

Lillian: And their partner, “Y2J†Chris Jerichooooooo

Jericho, Punk and RVD are on the outside and then they slowly slide into the ring. The ref gets two men from each team out of the ring and then he rings the bell. The two men inside the ring are RVD and MVP. Montel and Rob Van Dam lock up and MVP sends RVD into the ropes. RVD comes off the ropes and gets nailed with a clothesline. Rob is back up and MVP goes for another clothesline but this time RVD ducks and goes underneath of MVP’s arm. He ends up on the other side of MVP and lands him with a spinning heel kick. MVP falls on his back and Rob Van Dam stands up and does his RVD taunt as the fans chant Rob Van Dam in sync with RVD’s hand motion. MVP is back up and he lands a knee to the back of RVD that sends him to the outside near the corner of Santino and Shelton Benjamin. Shelton and Marella hop off of the apron and begin to attack RVD. CM Punk and Y2J run over to help out Rob but MVP comes outside to even the score. Now all six men are on the outside brawling. MVP sends Jericho into the steel guardrail. RVD is fighting with Shelton Benjamin. RVD lands a few punches to the face of Benjamin. Rob then sends Shelton Benjamin into the steel steps or so he thought as Benjamin jumps onto the steel steps and then jumps onto the apron. Santino Marella and CM Punk are exchanging blows and MVP comes over to help out Santino. RVD comes over to even the odds. Benjamin sees all the men fighting in one circle and springboards onto the middle rope and does a moonsault onto the huddle of mass that consists of MVP, Santino, RVD, and CM Punk. The fans are chanting “Holy Shit, Holy Shit†as Shelton Benjamin gets up and rolls into the ring.

Jericho is back up and climbs onto the apron. He gets to the top rope and then comes off of the top rope with a missle dropkick onto Shelton Benjamin hitting him square in the jaw. By this time, all the men from the floor spot are back up and have begun fighting once more. Jericho sees this and bounces off the ropes. He springboards over the top rope and lands on all four men. Shelton Benjamin is back up and he yells “Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me Now†and then bounces off the ropes. He comes to the other set of ropes and leaps up onto the top rope, stands there for a few seconds and then leaps onto all of his opponents and his two partners. Again the fans are in awe of the spot fest that this match has become. After a few moments all the competitors are back up and brawling once again. MVP sends RVD into the steel post and Santino sends Jericho into the steel steps or at least he tries to as Jericho reverses the Irish-Whip and sends Santino into the steel steps. The steel steps go flying at the impact of the whip and Santino goes over top of the steps and falls on his face on the bare concrete that has no protective mats. Shelton Benjamin and CM Punk are fighting on the floor. CM lands a few right hard hands and then rolls Benjamin into the ring. He then picks him up and sends him into the ropes. Benjamin comes off and gets caught with a knife-edge chop that sends him back down to the ground. MVP is in the ring and he nails Punk with a hard right hand. He then nails him with a few more punches and then a kick to the gut. MVP calls for the Playmaker and then he sets Punk up for the hold. Out of nowhere, RVD comes flying from the top rope, cracking Montel Vontavious Porter in the jaw with a kick. MVP falls to the ground and Punk gets back to his feet. Shelton Benjamin tries to get a cheap kick in on Punk but CM catches Benjamin’s foot. Punk swings Shelton’s foot around and Bam we have a Dragon’s Whip on Punk. Benjamin goes for a pin attempt but RVD breaks it up. MVP is back up and he charges at Rob. RVD back body drops MVP over the top rope, but MVP lands on the apron. Y2J is near MVP and he jerks at MVP’s foot until MVP falls and hits his jaw on the ring apron. Y2J then picks MVP up and lands a clothesline.

Santino Marella is back in the ring and he goes for Punk. RVD goes for Benjamin. RVD lands a few punches and then a reverse spinning kick to the temple of Benjamin. Shelton falls to the mat and RVD calls for Rolling Thunder and he connects. He goes for a pin attempt but Shelton gets his foot on the bottom rope. Jericho and MVP are fighting on the outside. MVP has got a chair and he cracks Jericho with it. The referee goes to call for the DQ but then looks up at the EWA banner and points, indicating that EWA is like ECW. The rules are slightly relaxed. MVP slides into the ring with the chair and goes after RVD. Rob blocks a chair shot attempt and lands a VanDaminator that sends MVP to the outside. Santino is punching Punk and he lands a DDT. Van Dam now has the steel chair and he comes over and throws it at Santino. Santino gets scared and throws it at Shelton Benjamin, who had gotten up from the Rolling Thunder. RVD turns his attention to Benjamin and goes for a VanDaminator. Benjamin ducks and still has the chair. He stands up and chucks it full-force at RVD. RVD goes out of the ring. Inside the ring are CM Punk, Santino Marella, and Shelton Benjamin. Santino and Benjamin realize this and go after Punk. Punk tries to hold his own but the onslaught of Benjamin and Santino is to much for him. Santino sends Punk into the ropes and lands a reverse elbow. Benjamin lands a few punches before yelling at Santino to take care of Punk. Benjamin hops to the outside apron and tells Santino to whip Punk into the ropes. As Punk is coming back Shelton jumps, springboards off the top rope and lands a flying clothesline onto Punk. Santino goes for the cover but Punk just gets his shoulder up at the count of two. Shelton and Santino cannot believe it and pick Punk back up. Shelton goes to pick Punk up for the running power bomb into the turnbuckle but Punk reverses it into a hurricanranna that sends Benjamin into the middle turnbuckle pad. Jericho is back in the ring and he attacks Santino from behind. Punk goes over to Benjamin and tosses him out of the ring. Jericho picks Santino up off the canvas and Punk picks him up into a Fireman Carry. Punk lands the Go To Sleep and Jericho gets the three count as Punk prevents Benjamin from getting back into the ring.

Commercial Break

Backstage we see JTG and Shad walking around the locker room area. They are fooling around with each other. They come up to Maria in the back. Maria is looking fine with a short mini-skirt and a hot halter top. JTG comes over to here and looks her up and down.

JTG: Damn Mami, you lookin’ real fly tonight girl.

Maria: I’m not flying, what are you talking about?

JTG: Sorry, Let me break it down for you. (Gets a serious look on his face) Maria, you are looking really nice tonight.

Maria: O, thank you, you look nice to. I like your vest and those shiny things in you mouth.

JTG: O so you like the bling bling mami.

Maria: What!?!?!?

JTG: Sorry (gets the serious look on his face) You….

Santino Marella walks in cutting JTG off.

Santino: So you are talking-A to my Maria. Nobody talks to my Maria.

JTG: Yo man, we was just chillin, ya feel me.

Santino: No, I do not feel-A you. I am not the Homosexual. I am Santino Marella, the Italian Stalian. You are just a gangstar with funny shiny things in your mouth. Come my Maria. We-A have things to do.

Maria leaves on the arm of Santino but looks back and waves at JTG and Shad.

Cryme Tyme: Money Money Yea Yea. Money Money Yea Yea.

“I spit in the face†plays as Carlito comes out to the ring with his trusty apple. The fans are mixed with their reaction, some booing and some cheering. Carlito makes his way to the ring and gets into the ring. He takes off his shirt and throws it outside of the ring. He then tosses his apple in the air and catches it.

Lillian: The following is a one on one match-up. Introducing first, from The Caribbean, Carlito.

“Kennedy†plays and Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring. The fans are booing him as he walks down to the ring. Kennedy gets in the ring and raises his hand calling for his microphone. The microphone comes down from the sky and Kennedy catches it.

Kennedy: And his opponent, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mrrrrr. Kennnnnnedddddyyyyyy…….Kennnnnnnedddddddddyyyyyyyy.

Kennedy throws the mic up into the air, turns around and get a face full of chewed up apple from Carlito. The fans pop for this and Carlito shrugs his shoulders like nothing happens. Kennedy is back up and he is pissed off. He charges at Carlito and nails him with a clothesline. He picks Carlito up and nails him with another clothesline. Kennedy back up and he picks Carlito up. Kennedy sends Carlito into the corner and then nails him with a charging clothesline. Carlito moves out of the way and then he falls on the ground. Carlito thinks quickly and rolls Kennedy up with a school boy. Kennedy gets his shoulder up at two and they both get back to their feet. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Kennedy locks in a hammerlock. Carlito with the reversal and he locks in his own hammerlock. Carlito wrenches into the hammerlock. Kennedy tries to get out of the hammerlock but he is unsuccessful. Kennedy eventually gets Carlito into the corner and rams himself backwards into the corner. Carlito breaks the hold and then Kennedy lands a back elbow to the jaw of Carlito. Kennedy gets in another reverse elbow this time to Carlito’s nose. Carlito’s nose begins to bleed and it is apparent that he has a broken nose.

Carlito pushes Kennedy to the ground and then whips the blood from his face. Carlito goes over to Kennedy and kicks him in the face. Carlito lands another hard kick to the face of Kennedy. Carlito can be heard yelling, “You want to make me bleed, do you.†Carlito then kicks him once more in the face before he picks him up. Carlito picks Kennedy up and lands a hard left hand. Carlito backs Kennedy into the corner and then sends him into the other corner but Kennedy reverses it and Carlito goes in chest-first. Carlito comes out of the corner and gets drilled with a clothesline by Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy then pins Carlito but only gets a two count. Kennedy picks Carlito up and sets him up on the top rope. Kennedy gets Carlito in position for the Green Bay Plunge but Carlito slips out the back door and tosses Kennedy off the top rope. Carlito is standing tall on the top rope and comes off with a flying elbow. Carlito goes for the pin but only get a two count. Carlito is back up and he goes to pick Kennedy up. Kennedy grabs Carlito by the hair and gets him into a small package. A two count by the referee until Kennedy gets his shoulder up. Kennedy starts to get up as Carlito runs over to him and hits Kennedy with a shining wizard. Carlito gets a cover on Kennedy but only gets a two count. Carlito is back up and he charges at Kennedy. Kennedy dodges Carlito and sends him to the outside. Kennedy follows after Carlito and goes to the outside. Carlito is up but Kennedy lands a kick to the gut. Kennedy whips Carlito into the turn post and Carlito shoulder wraps around the steel. Kennedy goes over to Carlito and bounces his head against the steel post a few times. Kennedy then rolls Carlito into the ring and tries for a pin. Carlito kicks out at two and Kennedy gets up pissed.

Kennedy is standing up and he gives Carlito a good kick to the head. Kennedy kicks Carlito in the shoulder and then picks him up. Kennedy sets Carlito up for the Mic Check but Carlito slips out of it and sends Kennedy into the ropes. Kennedy comes off the ropes and Carlito puts on a sleeper hold. Kennedy starts to fade and eventually Carlito goes down to one knee. Carlito is laying on his stomach now and the ref begins to raise Kennedy’s hand in the air. It comes down once and then twice. Kennedy’s hand begins to fall for a third time but Carlito stops it. Carlito goes to get to his feet and is still holding onto the sleeper. Carlito gets fully to his feet and lets go of the sleeper. Carlito grabs Kennedy’s back for a backcracker but Kennedy holds onto the top rope and Carlito falls down hard on his back. Kennedy uses the ropes to help him up. Kennedy goes over to Carlito, picks him up and nails the Mic Check for the three count.

Commercial Break

Backstage we see Rey Mysterio talking with Matt and Jeff Hardy. The camera then moves behind Rey and The Hardys to show Paul Heyman talking with The Briscoes and The Motor City Machine Guns.

Heyman: Guys I have made my decision about the EWA tag team championships. Next week there will be the first ever EWA tag team champions crowned. Their will be two steps to winning the title though. The first step to becoming the tag champs will be an eight-man tag match. It will be The Briscoes and The Motor City Machine Guns versus Cryme Tyme and The Latin American Exchange. The winners of that match will go on to face each other later that same night in a Ladder Match for the vacant EWA tag team championships. Do you understand me, guys?

Briscoes and MCMG: Gotcha

A video is shown of the dominance of Rated RKO to hype the Main Event Next.

Commercial Break

“Loaded†plays as the place goes absolutely nuts. The Hardyz come out and do some of their signature taunts. They run down to the ring and slide into the ring. Matt and Jeff jump onto the middle turn buckle and pose for the crowd.

Lillian: The following is the Main Event of the night. Introducing first from Cameron, North Carolina, Matt and Jeff, The Hardy Boyz.

“Metalingus-Burn in My Light†mix plays as the fans start to boo like they have not booed all night long. The fog starts to fill the entrance way and Edge and Orton come out to a huge amount of heat. They make their way to the ring. Lita is with Edge and Edge has his arms around her. Rated RKO make their way to the ring. Before Edge gets in the ring he gives Lita a kiss and then steps into the ring with Orton.

Lillian: And their opponents, Edge and Randy Orton, the team at Rated RKO.

The referee rings the bell and Edge and Jeff Hardy start off the match. Edge and Jeff lock up and Edge gets Jeff into a headlock. Jeff sends Edge into the ropes. Edge comes off the ropes and Jeff lands a dropkick onto Edge. Edge sits up and backs into his corner. He looks up at Orton and tags in Randy. Orton comes into the ring and stares down Jeff. Jeff charges at Orton with a clothesline that Orton ducks. Randy responds with a hard right hand and then another one. Orton gets in a kick to the gut and then he grabs Jeff by the hair. Orton tags in his tag partner, Edge. The Rated-R Superstar comes into the match and lands a kick to the gut. Edge hooks Jeff in a face lock and then picks him up into a suplex. Edge floats over on top of Jeff and Jeff’s shoulders are down on the mat. The referee gets in position and Jeff kicks out at two. Edge back up and sends Jeff into the ropes. Matt gets a blind tag and Jeff comes off the ropes. Matt climbs the top rope and Jeff ducks a clothesline attempt by Edge. Matt comes off the top rope onto Edge with a missle dropkick. Matt covers Edge but only gets a two count. Both men are back up and Matt has the advantage with a few hard right hands to the jaw bone of Edge. Matt punches on Edge and backs him into the corner. Matt sends Edge into the corner and charges into Edge with a clothesline. Matt tags in Jeff and then Matt gets on all fours while Jeff goes to the opposite corner of Edge. Jeff runs and jumps onto Matt’s back and then lands a Poetry in Motion onto Edge. Edge falls to the mat and Jeff goes for the pin. Orton comes in and breaks the count up at two. Edge and Jeff are both back up as Matt comes into the ring to assist Orton out of the ring. Matt punches Orton with a right hand and then a kick to the mid-section. Orton starts to stand up and Matt lands the side effect onto Orton. Jeff and Edge are fighting and Edge lands a few punches to Jeff. Edge sends Jeff into the ropes and when he comes off Edge nails him with a back body drop. Edge picks Jeff up and nails an Edgecator. Pin attempt by Edge gets broken up at the count of two by Matt Hardy.

Matt and Edge begin to fight as the ref tries to restore some order. He forces Matt out of the ring but while he is getting Matt out of the ring, Randy Orton slides into the ring with a steel chair and nails Jeff with it. The ref turns around just as Orton tosses the chair and Edge pins Jeff. Jeff somehow gets his shoulders up at two and three quarters. Edge picks Jeff up and sets him up in the corner. Edge comes charging in looking for a spear but Jeff moves out of the way and Edge’s shoulder meets the steel post. Jeff starts to crawl to his corner little by little. Edge gets back up and goes to stop Jeff and grabs his leg. Jeff turns around and kicks Edge in the chest, freeing himself from the grip of the Rated R Superstar. Jeff leaps and tags in Matt. Matt comes into the ring and points at Lita. Lita gets up on the apron and starts to yell at Matt. Matt charges at Lita and goes to knock her off the apron. He stops before he hits her, grabs her by the hair and gives her a kiss. Lita jerks back from Matt but gets off the apron with a smile on her face. Edge then charges at Matt and lands a knee to the back of Matt Hardy. Edge gets over and tags in Orton. Edge goes to the apron and then drops to the floor and checks on Lita. He gives her and kiss and we can hear him saying, “I’ll get him for you, baby.†Edge hops back onto the apron as Matt and Randy are fighting in the ring. Matt lands a few punches but Orton blocks one and lands a right hand of his own. Orton then ties up with Matt and sends Matt into the ropes. Matt comes into the ropes where Edge is standing and Edge gets the knees to Matt’s back. Matt is staggering but still standing. Orton goes for the RKO but Matt pushes him off and falls to the ground. Orton goes to the mat and locks in a chin lock. Matt tries to fight it but he cannot. Randy eventually situates himself to where he is lying on his stomach with the chin lock still in place. Randy checks the position of the ref and then puts his feet on the bottom ropes for added leverage. The ref comes over to check Orton’s feet and Randy gets his feet off just in time. The referee notices the shaking bottom rope and asks Orton if he did anything illegal. Orton replies with a big no and then the referee gets back in position. Orton puts his feet on the ropes once more and the referee comes over to check it out. Again he sees the ropes shaking but Orton still does not get caught. The referee gets back in position and Orton goes once more to put his feet on the ropes. This time he gets cocky and wants more leverage so he puts his feet on the middle rope. The referee sees this and tells Orton to break the hold. Orton breaks the hold at a count of four and then stands up. He tags in Edge and Edge steps in between the ropes and into the ring. Edge comes into the ring and picks Matt up. Edge locks in a sleeper hold and Matt starts to drop to his knees after a few moments of being in the sleeper. Edge then takes Matt to the mat and lays on his stomach. Edge tries to pull the same stunt as Orton but the referee catches him the first time and calls for a break. Edge gives him his break at a count of four.

Edge gets back up and plays around with Matt as he is trying to get to his brother, Jeff, for a much needed tag. Matt is crawling and Edge lazily kicks him in the head which makes Matt collapse to the canvas. Edge picks Matt up and gives him a stiff slap. Edge sends Matt into the ropes and when Matt comes off Edge hits him with a spear. Cover by Edge but Jeff comes into the match to break it up. Orton comes in to take care of Jeff and sends him to the outside with a clothesline after he had punched him up against the ropes. Orton goes to the outside and sends Jeff into the steel post. Orton is back in the ring and he tells Edge to pick Matt up. Edge does as he was told and Orton goes for the RKO. Once again Matt pushes Orton off of him and then turns around and nails Edge with a right hand. Matt hits another right and then Orton tries to sneak attack him. Matt turns around just in time as he nails Orton with a right hand. Matt then sets Orton up and nails him with the side effect. Matt punches Edge a couple more times and then nails him with a DDT. Matt to the middle rope and he comes off with a leg drop onto Edge. Matt goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Matt picks Edge up and goes for a Twist of Fate. Randy is back up and as Matt turns around to finish the Twist of Fate, Orton jumps up and lands a RKO. Edge with the pin as Orton kicks Jeff in the head to prevent him from breaking up the three count which Edge gets.

“Metalingus-Burn in My Light†mix plays as the fans are booing with a vengeance. Edge rolls out of the ring and gets a microphone and two steel folding chairs. He clobbers Jeff with one of the chairs and then slides the other one into the ring. Randy grabs that chair and sets it up underneath Matt’s head. Edge comes into the ring and points to Lita.

Edge: This one is for you, baby.

Edge then raises the steel chair up into the air and brings it down hard onto Matt’s head in a one man Con-chair-to. Edge bends over to yell into Matt’s face.

Edge: Don’t mess with Rated (Edge starts to raise his body up) RK….

Orton leaps into the air and nails Edge with a RKO and then stands up, does his destiny pose and then walks to the back as the show ends.

CT Styles

He wrote up a contract and gave it to Dixxy Carter and Vince McMahon. As we know, Paul Heyman is very good with words and he got Vince and Dixxy to give up all of their contracts to their rosters. Heyman knew that Ring of Honor would easily exchange talent and Heyman was not too worried about that.

Are you kidding? I'm sorry, but that alone has turned me off this thread. The rest of the backstory was rushed too, which I didn't like, but that bit there was just stupid. You just had a idea to bring the thread back and did it in five minutes. Unprofessionally done.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Yea, CT, basically i just reposted the backstory from the original EWA. I am one that doesnt believe a backstory makes a BTB.

Side note: ALL FIVE EPISODES PLUS THE PPV WILL BE A REPOST