The return of CM F'N PUNK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ok I'm very late on this but I just watched RAW on my computer and I see CM Punk hauling ass on poor Evan Bourne. I'm super excited to see this because I really felt that while SES was getting him massive heat (in the beginning), it really wasn't taking him anywhere anytime soon. So now without the SES, can we see Punk climb back up the ladder? I would like to see a Punk/JoMo feud first while the congestion in RAW's main event clears. Hell maybe even Punk vs. Bryan for the first time in WWE!

Thoughts?

Marty Jannetty

Reaction score
I think he looks far less hot with the short hair. He's probably still getting quality trim though. Hell, I'm getting up there in years and while most of the chicks I get today are decent for cum dumpsters, a lot are rotten cunt having skanks. Depends on how much I drank that night too.

I often wonder what Punk's taint smells like after he's done banging some hot broad. It's probably glorious.

There are probably some fresh match ups for Punk now being on Raw. Like Goldust and Jerry Lawler.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone forgive Miz Masta. His balls haven't dropped yet, and his momma is calling him to the dinner table.

Marty.... I want your cock in between my main titties, and your spooge on my face.

Marty Jannetty

Reaction score
Everyone forgive Miz Masta. His balls haven't dropped yet, and his momma is calling him to the dinner table.

Marty.... I want your cock in between my main titties, and your spooge on my face.

I'll give you a free one for old times sake, but maybe consider getting me a one shot deal. I'll job to anyone. Need to make the mortgage payment on my trailer.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Punk vs:

JoMo
Orton
Jericho
Cena
Bryan

...All sound good to me.

Still, pissed about no fued with Edge though.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Why is this called the "return" of CM Punk, hes been here the whole time, and if your saying "hes returning to RAW" well Edge returned to SmackDown, smartasses.

Axis

Reaction score
Why is this called the "return" of CM Punk, hes been here the whole time, and if your saying "hes returning to RAW" well Edge returned to SmackDown, smartasses.

Did you bother to read the OP? It was clearly not meant to mean the literal return of CM Punk. Rather, it is to celebrate the return of what the OP considers to be the real CM Punk--one that is not held back by a stable, but rather is able to stand on his own. Debate that point if you will, but to attack a strawman of CM Punk having never left only reveals your own idiocy.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Punk vs:

JoMo
Orton
Jericho
Cena
Bryan

...All sound good to me.

Still, pissed about no fued with Edge though.

All of those sound good, honestly though, I would love to see a Bourne/Punk feud. I am a huge Punk fan and even though I am not a huge Bourne fan, I think he and Punk could have a pretty good feud/match... Hell even Truth/Punk wouldn't be too bad imo. If even a short term mini-feud to kill some time until Bryan or Morrison are freed up to feud with Punk. I think face JoMo/Heel Punk could be interesting (if it happened on Smackdown last summer/fall I didnt see it since I didnt get MyNetwork TV until like November.

Axis

Reaction score
Are you really that dense?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
CM Punk never left, unless you count his inactivity as a wrestler due to his arm injury. He never left, and thats the way I see it, not only did the person not leave, he never changed his ring name. He changed gimmick, thats about it, and barely, who says he still wont preach the straight edge ways? So really, he never left. And hes clearly still here.

Axis

Reaction score
CM Punk never left, unless you count his inactivity as a wrestler due to his arm injury. He never left, and thats the way I see it, not only did the person not leave, he never changed his ring name. He changed gimmick, thats about it, and barely, who says he still wont preach the straight edge ways? So really, he never left. And hes clearly still here.

Again, it has nothing to do with a gimmick change, and certainly not a physical absence. That is completely and entirely irrelevant to the original intent of the thread. The OP is arguing that, to him, the real CM Punk - the one that he sees as the ultimate definition of CM Punk, is one that flies solo. That CM Punk is back. Honestly, if you can't see that, you're a fucking idiot. You're not right here. You're arguing against people who are a lot smarter than you, both in the realm of professional wrestling, and in logic in general.