"The Radical" arrives.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Great introduction, welcome!

Awesome using of the smilies, haha.

Enjoy and hope to see you around! :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
Website
niwa-online.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Great introduction, welcome!

Awesome using of the smilies, haha.

Enjoy and hope to see you around! :eek:tunga:

Haha thank you, I try to refrain from using them if they are not relevant. :okay:

You should see me around, as long as I'm not lazy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Rockstar.Remedies said:
Haha thank you, I try to refrain from using them if they are not relevant. :okay:

You should see me around, as long as I'm not lazy.

Trust me, this is an addiction.....

:urm:

8e0f8af2a5c738139fdd80676bd42f7c.jpg

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Best. Intro. Ever. Welcome to the forum, you will love it here! I am so jelly of your intro though!! Federation X are looking for some writers to write some shows, i'm sure you'd fit that job perfectly.

Reaction score
Website
niwa-online.com
R'Albin said:
Awesome intro, loved the originality of it, Punk, Regal and DBD as well, I already love you.

I'm glad my intro was received so well. I like to make impacts! And I love being loved.

:win:

NO! said:
Best. Intro. Ever. Welcome to the forum, you will love it here! I am so jelly of your intro though!! Federation X are looking for some writers to write some shows, i'm sure you'd fit that job perfectly.

Oh yeah, I was trying to think of someway to help out with Federation X, while juggling my busy work schedule and the Federation I help moderate. It's funny that our show is called "Breakdown" and Federation X's show is also "Breakdown". Won't be too hard of a name to remember. :obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fed-x would be lucky to have an avid member/staff. Give it a shot, and welcome to the forum.