• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Quarry

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
The_Quarry___Key_Art_4K.jpg

STARRING:
David Arquette as Chris
Ariel Winter as Abigail
Brenda Song as Kaitlyn
Evan Evagora as Nick
Halston Sage as Emma
Justice Smith as Ryan
Miles Robbins as Dylan
Siobhan Williams as Laura
Skyler Gisondo as Max
Zach Tinker as Jacob
Ethan Suplee as Bobby
Grace Zabriskie as Eliza
Lance Henriksen as Jedediah
Lin Shaye as Constance
Ted Raimi as Travis​
When the sun goes down on the last night of summer camp, nine teenage counselors are plunged into an unpredictable night of horror.

The only thing worse than the blood-drenched locals and creatures hunting them are the unimaginable choices you must make to help them survive.

Play as each of the nine camp counselors in a thrilling cinematic tale, where every decision shapes your unique story from a tangled web of possibilities. Any character can be the star of the show—or die before daylight comes. How will your story unfold?​
Release Date: June 10, 2022

Marty McFourth

Spiritual successor to Until Dawn. :mark:

That cast list is getting me hype. They got David Arquette for this. I'd definitely play it, as I loved Until Dawn.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Has anyone played? Thoughts?

I'm not really into multiplayer games but love games with a good story, the graphics on this game look pretty damn good. Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts yet.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I caved and bought it. Gameplay wise it's a step above a tell tale game. Visually it's like one step down from a movie. Storywise it's got me on the edge of my seat. It's a good game, it's not for everyone though.

Marty McFourth

I enjoyed watching someone else play through it, I'll probably get it myself when it goes on sale. Graphics are awesome, definitely a huge step up from Until Dawn, which was already pretty great

The cast list is awesome, has a very classic slasher vibe to it like Scream especially with David Arquette in there

Marty McFourth

These are like the perfect games to watch other people play imo, so it's almost just as good as playing it yourself, even if they make decisions you normally wouldn't and get you shouting at the screen :lol Especially with your own experience being unique when you play it

John McHenry

John McHenry
These are like the perfect games to watch other people play imo, so it's almost just as good as playing it yourself, even if they make decisions you normally wouldn't and get you shouting at the screen :lol Especially with your own experience being unique when you play it
It's got some interesting modes in the deluxe edition(I didn't get it) Movie mode, 80s skin, filters. Movie mode could be interesting depending on how it works.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I am enjoying it so far, although the cinemascope is annoying for a video game, and the characters are more obnoxious than they were in Until Dawn.
Also they revealed the threat a bit too fast IMO, I'm on Chapter 3 out of 12 and I already know what I'm dealing with.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Quite the anti-climatic conclusion, holy shit I didn't even realize the game was over until the credits started rolling.
I guess I made a couple of bad decisions and there's a longer secret ending or something.

Only had two of the campers die though, so I'm pretty content with the way I played the game.