Kayfabe The Problem With Trent Kinglsey...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond stands victorious after his match with Frank Kanyon, in which he finished the bright, young, upstart off with the same move that put away Will Neilson at Bad Blood. Diamond, with his 6'7" frame, catapulted Kanyon into the air, and while Kanyon, frankly, flailed in the air, Diamond met his retreat back to the mat with the double kneed facebreaker known as the "UNBREAKABLE Facebreaker", this super variation of this maneuver has put down some of Precision's most elite put them out of action for weeks on end and NOW, we see Diamond put away Frank Kanyon with that same move.

But as Joseph Diamond celebrates, and he is handed his Intercontinental Championship, he gets his hand raised, his eyes watch Kanyon struggle to get his bearings back, and, rather than move to help him immediately, Diamond instead grabs a microphone from the ringside area, Intercontinental Championship over shoulder.. Kanyon, still laid in the ring. Joseph then, as he reenters the ring, begins to speak.

Joseph Diamond: Okay so, what just happened? You all saw it. You saw a grown man, a full sized human being go flying into the air. And he came crashing down on this knee. Full force. He can't even stand, the poor guy.

Diamond then stands in the way of Kanyon, who was attempting to crawl to the ropes to get himself back to his feet. Kanyon tries to grab onto Diamond to pull himself up, but Diamond simply steps to the side. Then, when Kanyon tries to grab the bottom rope. Diamond stomps on his hand.

Diamond: This could've been prevented. This didn't need to happen to him. He could've had a bright, promising career but now the only way he'll be getting to Gauntlet of Champions is running the concession stands. Maybe he could've even worked his way up to my level, one day. But now that won't happen. It will never happen and I'll tell you why.

Trent Kingsley, you put me in the position to ruin this young mans career and you clearly didn't know me well enough to think I wouldn't the first chance I got. His blood is on YOUR hands. Not mine.

Diamond then takes Kanyon, who is just now pulling himself back to his feet, and squares him up for a shot with his Intercontinental Championship. But then, he drops the title. He leaves it down next to him and just when it looks like Diamond was going to let him leave under his own will.....

Don't need it anyways, do I?

Diamond drops the microphone and almost mocks Kanyon, calling him to turn his attention towards Diamond, Kanyon turns around, still bewildered as to the nature of his situation, is met with another Unbreakable Facebreaker. He is then unceremoniously shoved from the ring, by Diamonds boot and Joseph non chalantly goes back over to the microphone, back over to his title, and he picks the pair of them up.

Joseph Diamond: Boo all you want, but remember, this isn't my fault. This is all on the man running the show, THE BOSS, our new general manager. This is on him because he puts me in this match, right? Four people all coming after me. I won't bore you with the statistics of it all but it boils down to this; Trent Kingsley, in his first MAJOR DECiSION as General Manager of Precision, has decided he no longer wants Joseph Diamond as Intercontinental Champion.

He wants someone younger, someone nicer, someone who will toe the company line for him. But stripping me of the title would be bad PR, so, instead he stacks the numbers so far out of my favour that me winning is going to take nothing short of a miracle.

Well guess what, Your Highness, working miracles is what. I. do. Beating peoples expectations is what I do. Nobody thought I would win this [holding up the Intercontinental Championship] the first time. I did. Nobody thought I would hold onto this the first time. I did.

Nobody thought I could beat The Golden Pigeon and win this back. I did. Nobody thought I could hold off Will Neilson. I did. Nobody thought, three weeks back I could beat the two of them when they were both trying to take a bite out of me, but I did.

So, Your Highness. When you put me in a match that you hope will leave me with nothing but ruined pride, you stack the odds against me, all you've done is make me all the more powerful. And when I say that I will destroy whoever you put in front of me, let Frank Kanyon serve as an example. Let him be the beacon that guides you into the light to realize that the more you try to get rid of me, the more relevant I become.

The more young upstarts you throw at me, the more superstars you're gonna have on the DL, because I will not allow you to disrespect me, and starting now, I ask, no, I demand that you realize I AM THE FACE, of this company, I've got the billboard to prove it and now that you've gotten your, more, visual introduction as to what I'll do to whoever you throw at me next week, I hope you're man enough to admit your mistakes and, right now, formally apologize to me and, for my troubles, give me the night off at Gauntlet of Champions.

The crowd boos loudly as "NO" chants burst throughout the arena, before the music of the Trent Kingsley can be heard around the arena, it seems Joseph may actually get that which he desires.....

@TheKingSonic and no one else

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*What Joseph Diamond wants... it seems that Joseph Diamond gets. Trent emerges from behind the curtain in his usual suit and tie, with the Precision logo on his suit jacket. The new General Manager has a microphone, and doesn't seem to be one bit affected by Diamond's words.*

"Hello Joseph. You seem to have an issue with the way that I've been treating you, but haven't you had an issue with every general manger that's ever ran this show? Oh well, with that aside, I just want to say congratulations on your victory tonight, you will still enter the gauntlet at the 5th position."

*Diamond nods his head and is still staring directly at the general manager.*

"But as you know, there are 4 other men in this gauntlet match, one of them being Jacob Amor, who pulled off a splendid victory over Jason Tagaloa earlier on tonight. How about we spice things up a bit? Frank over there, you seem to have taken a beating from Joseph tonight, however you have put on a marvellous display and for that, I'm entering you into the gauntlet match!"

*The crowd cheer as Frank Kanyon is still recovering on the floor, he barely gets up and smiles at Joseph, saying "I'll see you at Gauntlet of Champions." Frank pulls himself to his feet, hops over the barricade and walks out, leaving just Diamond in the ring and Kingsley at the top of the ramp. Joseph is visibly furious, as he shouts "He doesn't deserve this!" Trent holds his hand up and Joseph calms down.*

"We don't you getting too angry now Mr. Diamond... however, I may have a little suprise in store for you. You see, I've been in contact with someone who you're very familiar with here in Precision. This man... well, how about you find out for yourself? Because he's going to be entering the gauntlet match aswell!"

*Joseph's eyes widen, before he tilts his head to the side in confusion, as Trent stands to the side on the ramp.*

*Unknown music begins to play around the Precision arena, Diamond is holding his Intercontinental Championship much tighter as a hooded figure comes out from behind the curtain. His face is not seen, and he is decked in a grey hoodie, black jogging bottoms and a pair of adidas trainers. The figure nods to Trent, who nods back, and begins his walk to the ring. As the figure steps in the ring, the music slowly fades away, with Joseph staring straight at this mystery man, who is going to be in the gauntlet along side him. Joey drops his title and goes for a punch, the man dodges and places his hands in his pockets, seemingly mocking Diamond. Joseph goes for another punch and again the same thing happens, Diamond looks like he is about to explode and goes for a clothesline which is also dodged and then...*

"WAIT A MINUTE... THAT'S A PELE KICK!"

"WHAT FORCE DELIVERED!"

*The crowd are on their feet as the masked man pulls Diamond to his feet, and stares at him for a few seconds before...

- putting him in a DDT position

- he hooks one arm

- and then the other...

"OH MY GOD! THERE'S ONLY ONE MAN I KNOW THAT DOES THIS MOVE! IT HAS TO BE!"

"YOU'RE JOKING! NOT TO DIAMOND!"

*The Butterfly DDT connects as the crowd are cheering louder than ever, the man pulls the hood down...

- to reveal slicked back light blue hair

- a face recognisable by many in Precision

- it's Rhys Haze.

*Haze stares down Diamond with a smile on his face, the crowd chanting "Welcome back!" as Rhys has just taken it to the Intercontinental Champion. Haze walks over to the Intercontinental Championship and picks it up, he throws it up in the air and catches it, before holding it up with one hand whilst the other is in his hoodie pocket. 'Immortal' begins to play again, with Rhys taking his leave backstage, dropping the IC title on top of Joseph Diamond, and leaving to a huge ovation.*

Mentions - @CiV, @impactking and most importantly... @Solarxpixel

Thanks to @Solarxpixel allowing me to use his character and writing most of the promo from 'Immortal'. He's back people. (The Corruption storyline never happened now, it should be forgotten as it was pretty bad for all of us in Anarchy Inc.)