The Overtaker is a fucking CUNT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Lol......

(Had to add on a few dots to make the message long enough)

McLovin

Reaction score
Ok, I just kind of insulted you there and you laughed at it....

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Overtaker is fucking a cunt? Good for him

And I highly doubt you're 24

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
^agree... Eyebrow2007 you, and overtaker fail.. DIAF, if you don't know what that mean's you fail even more...

Beer

Die in a fire=DIAF

Why do you think i am not 24. You have no proof at all. Plus, if someone does not know what it means by saying DIAf does that really mean they will fail in life? Infact i think you could probs ask alotof peope on thisplanet who don'tknow what that is and are x2 the people you will ever be. (Not hard to do)

Know that that is over i would liketocall out The Overtaker.

Beer

Don't say i am a fucking idiot until you get you actually get the rest of the post to make sense. What the fuck are you on about me having proof. I asked him to stop throwing round accusations of me not being 24 without proof.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Yeah, Idiot..
If you are 24 get a life, get some head, and shoot yourself...
You spend all of your time in the flame section.. I'm 19 and I have accomplished 10x the stuff you've done... Go finnish col- No!! Go finnish High School, then actually get to college.. Make something out of your usless carcass of water...

LadyHotrod

Each and every one of you is just ripping off my flames. Go get your own.

Beer

M8. I wil have you know i have 2 degrees in University one in maths and one in physics. I alreadsy earn 53k a year (106k if you american) So don't tell me you are 10x better than me. You are just some Kid who spends his time on the internet when his ccollege friends are out drinking and having fun. Seriously at 19 you shouldny be doing stuff like this. Whe you are my age and have kids to look after youll find this is the only fun resource you will have.

theovertaker

Reaction score
i can't be botherd to flame you for two reasons 1 im upset because takers out the wwe 2 as he leaves the wwe im leaving iwf but keep an eye out for my sister and bye IWF

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kid-O-Mac said:
^agree... Eyebrow2007 you, and overtaker fail.. DIAF, if you don't know what that mean's you fail even more...
That's mother fucking gimmick infringement. No one said that on IWF before me.

This thread :n: